hifishx

Mar 17, 2019
Really great artwork and gameplay! Im really hyped for the next updates.
I really like the fighting system even though its seems that the cards you can choose from arent random but connected to the enemy you are facing.

There are some missing translations but they all are connected to the quest items from the executioners quest board so that should not be much of a deal to get rid of.

Asphyxia26

Oct 8, 2020
Btob
wait where do I find the redhead nun now?
I paid back her debt but now when I look for her she's nowhere to be found
not in the morning service/prayers, not on the day (other nuns and priest are present but not her) and even during the night her room is empty

Edit: nvm found her

also what the heck......the cucumber says it restores +10 health but when used only restores 5
and all those goblin's water, spider's glands and centipedes fangs are named in russian when trying to sell them
Bro I have the latest version. I got the servant girl and got the dildo for the nun but still I am not getting the bh from red head. How do you pay her debts?? Please tell

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Btob
Bro I have the latest version. I got the servant girl and got the dildo for the nun but still I am not getting the bh from red head. How do you pay her debts?? Please tell
-first you must find the red nun weeping in the church seats after which you have 2-3 days to repay debts (which can be extended by talking to executioner and giving him 3 wolf heads but don't mind that)
-if you have enough money pay her debt amount to the executioner,
-then if you want all dialogues go talk to the priest in the afternoon followed by black/purple headed nun then finally blonde nun who will tell where she goes which unlocks a new map area
-go there and that's it

Asphyxia26

Oct 8, 2020
-first you must find the red nun weeping in the church seats after which you have 2-3 days to repay debts (which can be extended by talking to executioner and giving him 3 wolf heads but don't mind that)
-if you have enough money pay her debt amount to the executioner,
-then if you want all dialogues go talk to the priest in the afternoon followed by black/purple headed nun then finally blonde nun who will tell where she goes which unlocks a new map area
-go there and that's it
Thanks man you really helped me out !! Actually I couldn't see her there in dark ( I am kinda stupid ). But I am still not getting the blow job from her. I mean my first page of gallery is empty and I have only 17 images so If u can help me out.....
Btw thanks that u helped me :)

Dukedom

Jan 25, 2020
Help. I don't know how to unlock these scenes: 6th of page 2, 5th and 6th from page 3, the first from page 4 and the third from page 5. Anyone have some tips?

Nov 28, 2018
Help. I don't know how to unlock these scenes: 6th of page 2, 5th and 6th from page 3, the first from page 4 and the third from page 5. Anyone have some tips?
6th on 2nd is a still of the elf sitting without the bra - unlocked by the 2nd encounter with her
5th and 6th are a scene and a still with the elf - unlocked by the 2nd and 3rd encounters with her
1st on 4th is a scene is a scene with the elf - unlocked by the 3rd encounter with her
not sure about the 3rd one on page 5

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dukedom

Dukedom

Jan 25, 2020
6th on 2nd is a still of the elf sitting without the bra - unlocked by the 2nd encounter with her
5th and 6th are a scene and a still with the elf - unlocked by the 2nd and 3rd encounters with her
1st on 4th is a scene is a scene with the elf - unlocked by the 3rd encounter with her
Thanks for these tips, I can unlock 26/27 now, only the 3rd on page 5 left

Reactions: Insomniac Sinner

exter

May 29, 2017
Thanks for these tips, I can unlock 26/27 now, only the 3rd on page 5 left
if its the one i think youre talking about, then click on their patreon link in game and that unlocks it

Ericmcquaster

Jul 18, 2019
Help. How do you get the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th elf scenes? I have completed all of the quests but still have an incomplete gallery.

Nov 28, 2018
For anyone having trouble with unlocking everything in the gallery here's a quick rundown of how to get all the scenes
Page 1:
1 Go to witch's house for first time
2 Select the option to imagine during the conversation with the witch
3,4,5,6 Go to tell the nuns about the abbot after meeting him a second time

Page 2:
1,2,3,4 Return to the witch with the Kurdle
5 Meet elf for 1st time
6 Meet elf for 2nd/3rd time

Page 3:
1 Click on the patreon link in-game
2,3,4 Meet elf for 1st time
5 Meet elf for 2nd time
5 Meet elf for 3rd time

Page 4:
1 Meet elf for 3rd/4th time and select Vaginal
2,3,4 Peek on the brunette nun at night after giving her the didlo
5,6 Choose to help the nun when going to take the Ring for the slave girl

Page 5:
1 Choose to help the nun when going to take the Ring for the slave girl
2 Save the slave girl from Archanne
3 Meet elf for 3rd/4th time and select Anal

Hope this helps

Dukedom

Jan 25, 2020
For anyone having trouble with unlocking everything in the gallery here's a quick rundown of how to get all the scenes
Page 1:
1 Go to witch's house for first time
2 Select the option to imagine during the conversation with the witch
3,4,5,6 Go to tell the nuns about the abbot after meeting him a second time

Page 2:
1,2,3,4 Return to the witch with the Kurdle
5 Meet elf for 1st time
6 Meet elf for 2nd/3rd time

Page 3:
1 Click on the patreon link in-game
2,3,4 Meet elf for 1st time
5 Meet elf for 2nd time
5 Meet elf for 3rd time

Page 4:
1 Meet elf for 3rd/4th time and select Vaginal
2,3,4 Peek on the brunette nun at night after giving her the didlo
5,6 Choose to help the nun when going to take the Ring for the slave girl

Page 5:
1 Choose to help the nun when going to take the Ring for the slave girl
2 Save the slave girl from Archanne
3 Meet elf for 3rd/4th time and select Anal

Hope this helps
You should pin that in 1st page

Reactions: mercedesizbest

Dkotsu2019

Sep 19, 2019
Does anyone here have any issues about the game's audio. I don't seem to have any audio and the game is on full volume

4.00 star(s) 92 Votes