• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

saT59

May 3, 2022
Where to get these ones? In an early version meditation was one of the first cards you could get. Now I've finished the game, and couldn't find it.

1714555323066.png

gnub33

Jul 1, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, Witch has a couple oral scenes but that's it. Vampire gets nothing, nada, zilch.
I guess it’s satisfying that you at least complete the main goal. But I wish these devs would lower the scope. I don’t want to invest in a story that may never come out.
Not like it’s unique to indie adult game devs. I played kh2 on release and didn’t even expect kh3. I still haven’t played kh3 and have little interest because kh2 was so satisfying for me.

but all these years and investment for a damn prologue? Gtfo

Reactions: Amarinth12

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Wait. What do you mean "completed"? Not even half a year ago it was on a 0,55 and we still didn't get to know much or interact with vampire girl!
I left it a while ago so I'm not sure but I think this is more like a part of the whole story, let's say episode 1 and then he'll release episode 2 or at least that's what I imagine since it has a lot of future in my opinion.

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
I left it a while ago so I'm not sure but I think this is more like a part of the whole story, let's say episode 1 and then he'll release episode 2 or at least that's what I imagine since it has a lot of future in my opinion.
What possible reason would you have to trust this developer in the future, that decided to just randomly tack on a trashy ending just to throw it out on steam? Frankly, this just firmly put his stuff into the "ignore" pile for me.

watashi no R

Jan 8, 2019
so I played from the start and I notice something different, back in the version I played the priest used to think the nun is chaste and the nun willingly offer their service for the priest to come back, but now they are doing "confession" behind the scene? damn wouldn't know about this change if I didn't start from the beginning
edit: apparently the priest is doing confession with some other non nun girl, atleast they didn't change the original story..... somewhat
edit2: found another difference, when the black hair nun ask for toy the hunter initially don't know what he mean and just ask for "toy" to the arms dealer" could be wrong though

Last edited:

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
so I played from the start and I notice something different, back in the version I played the priest used to think the nun is chaste and the nun willingly offer their service for the priest to come back, but now they are doing "confession" behind the scene? damn wouldn't know about this change if I didn't start from the beginning
edit: apparently the priest is doing confession with some other non nun girl, atleast they didn't change the original story..... somewhat
edit2: found another difference, when the black hair nun ask for toy the hunter initially don't know what he mean and just ask for "toy" to the arms dealer" could be wrong though
Before, the image of the sister did not appear in the intro, modified several things

Reactions: N1CKs001

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
What possible reason would you have to trust this developer in the future, that decided to just randomly tack on a trashy ending just to throw it out on steam? Frankly, this just firmly put his stuff into the "ignore" pile for me.
I bought a copy on Steam and was surprised at the lack of content and the abrupt ending, it felt like half a story with all the other side characters there.
The funny thing is the Dev responded by stating it was a deep storyline with 30 scenes...... there is no way this milker is going to do anymore work on it, they are already promoting their next "game".

• Sad
Reactions: Kalrotix

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
Here you go my dudes some of the console codes:

Gold - pc.gold
Max HP - pc.max_hp
HP - pc.hp
Level - pc.level
Charisma - pc.navik_harizma
Luck - pc.navik_ydacha
Strength - pc.navik_sila
Max Strength - pc.max_st
Attack - pc.atk
Damage - pc.atk_final
Thank you, but how is the console opened?
Many games use the tilde button (`/~) to activate the console, but that doesn't work here.

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
Thank you, but how is the console opened?
Many games use the tilde button (`/~) to activate the console, but that doesn't work here.
To open the console you have to unlock it first.
Go into the files of the game and go into Renpy folder. From there, go to the "common" folder and select the "00console.rpy" file.
Open this file using something like Notepad++ and scroll down until you reach line 108. There you'll see the following text:
" config.console = False"
Change the "False" into "True", save your changes and then close it all.
Now you can launch the game and when you're playing, press Shift + o (<- that's not a zero) to open the console command.

Hope this answered your question in full :p
Good luck and have fun.
Cheers!

Reactions: Veloso
4.00 star(s) 89 Votes