• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
"Complete"

Read, none of the enemies are defeated, none of the main threats thwarted, there is no real romantic choice made, and it ends with both a "sequel hook" and a cliffhanger.

Honestly this feels like half a game, a really good game, but regardless half of it, maybe less.
With some girls having a single scene total.

Reactions: The D0n

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KnightlyPassions-1.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

RAP3R

Sep 23, 2018
Hmmm. This isn't unfinished. It IS finished. However, this is not the entire game either. This is a prologue, the story before the story. Feyada is likely to release a continuation, a new game that will pick up where this one left of. It all makes sense, honestly. This was not the main dish, merely the appetizer.

• Angry
Reactions: The D0n
Nov 9, 2020
Hmmm. This isn't unfinished. It IS finished. However, this is not the entire game either. This is a prologue, the story before the story. Feyada is likely to release a continuation, a new game that will pick up where this one left of. It all makes sense, honestly. This was not the main dish, merely the appetizer.
nah they are moving onto ai nsfw tetris games thats why this is "completed"

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
nah they are moving onto ai nsfw tetris games thats why this is "completed"
due to the backlash feyadateam recived, they said and i quote:

Friends,
Thank you very much for your lightning-fast feedback! We care very deeply about your thoughts and always strive to listen carefully to everything you tell us. As such, we are shutting down any and all experimenting with the use of AI in any of our projects. We have never and will never use AI in Knightly Passions, and we have removed all of our posts promoting Girls & Blocks. We hear you, loud and clear: No AI.

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
the tetris AI game Girls and Blocks is being developed by another team called SEDE
feyada from what i can find was going to assist in the creation but pulled out due to backlash

all this information i found from the patreon and discord

Kaenroh

Jun 18, 2020
What even is the logic for these puzzles? I have no idea how the numbers are supposed to relate to the squiggles.

takilung

Dec 7, 2017
that damn fly at the start of the game buzzing for 40 sec almost made me sick, waitd 30 sec, then it loops back to the Fly for 40 sec again its painful

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes