• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

blergh123

May 31, 2020
Dev is pivoting to making mobile Tetris knockoffs with AI-generated CGs. They said this wouldn’t impact Knightly Passions, but . . .
They got tired of actually making games, so they stopped making this one and called it complete. Then Had chatGPT make a tetris knock-off and AI art

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
KnightlyPassions-1.0Steam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

clebann

Aug 2, 2020
I see that the 1.0 is out now. I'll be honest I kind of lost interest in the main story when the pulled the "not your real sister" trope I despise so much. Still, I do like some of the other girls (red head nun and arms trader are the best).

Reactions: bobdillan

BlackOne 34

Formerly 'Knight8'
Sep 17, 2017
I am quite curious too,from the way those who played are talking the end is pretty bad anyone can explain the end?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
The writing was on the wall, but I’m still disappointed that this game didn’t get to be a proper, complete story.

Macza

Dec 7, 2023
anyone got saves for this? preferably around the petition part, i dont feel like redoing the whole game again..

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
How did the relationship between the hunter and archne end after her sex scene?It was a one time thing or she stays with him?
It's a one-time thing for now. She tries to weaken the MC by having sex with him so she can backstab him once he's spent, but he dicks her so hard (with a little help from the witch) that she ends up getting cumbrained and has to get dragged out by her spiders

Jul 4, 2017
I've played it for a couple of hours and I'm not sure if it's just me but the gameplay loop doesn't really strike me as that fun. It's mostly going back and forth farming materials with the occasional fetch quest.
Yeah gets boring fast , also the lewds are very scarce and lacking , certain story parts are very nice and some characters are charming and very good but the game in general seems like a chore after chore without a significant reward many times , if it had double the goodies it has right now maybe would be better but for a complete game seems lacking.

Last edited:
Reactions: The D0n

BlackOne 34

Formerly 'Knight8'
Sep 17, 2017
It's a one-time thing for now. She tries to weaken the MC by having sex with him so she can backstab him once he's spent, but he dicks her so hard (with a little help from the witch) that she ends up getting cumbrained and has to get dragged out by her spiders
Thanks

Themole1234

Jul 23, 2020
Idk if anyone has asked this but is there a walk-through for getting out of the hole by building a ladder? It seems abit much to get out of there. Although i could be just really stupid and not understand the mechanics of it.

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
Idk if anyone has asked this but is there a walk-through for getting out of the hole by building a ladder? It seems abit much to get out of there. Although i could be just really stupid and not understand the mechanics of it.
This is one of the easiest minigame, because this is just "grind": search cave -> find out mushrooms -> grab around 60 blue mushrooms for food -> search cave -> find out materials -> collect around 60 woods and 40 leafs -> build camp, bed -> search cave -> find out spiders -> just leave for now -> search cave -> find out final place with knife parts -> create knife -> grab around 30 yellow mushrooms for antitoxin -> craft campfire -> cook yellow mushrooms -> beat 3 spiders for 3 silk (blue can heal, cooked yellow can remove toxin) -> craft ladder -> END

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes