Kontokrzak

Mar 6, 2019
Cheats don't work for me. I press the potion in main menu, load the save, and I don't see the potion in the corner mentioned by others. What am I doing wrong? I just wanted to buy back my gear from the previous saves.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Cheats don't work for me. I press the potion in main menu, load the save, and I don't see the potion in the corner mentioned by others. What am I doing wrong? I just wanted to buy back my gear from the previous saves.
Preferences > Cheats > On Then take the potion and play... Don't forget adayef

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
I played to the part where the elf slave girl, after giving her the "pendant", she angrily closed the door. When I came back the next day, the innkeeper said she had committed suicide. I've tried several times with the same result - someone give me some hints to keep her alive?

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Kontokrzak

Mar 6, 2019
Preferences > Cheats > On Then take the potion and play... Don't forget adayef
Thank you kindly! I'm a dummy, kinda missed the option.

I played to the part where the elf slave girl, after giving her the "pendant", she angrily closed the door. When I came back the next day, the innkeeper said she had committed suicide. I've tried several times with the same result - someone give me some hints to keep her alive?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
I'm sure someone would have already mentioned this (although I'm not combing through 82 pages of comments to find it and I can't imagine what I'd need to search for), but why does Loura tell you that a mage of the Order of the Crimson Vengeance killed her father when previously she'd told you that her father was a worthless hateful drunk who sold her into slavery in a workhouse for 10 coins when she was 5 years old and she never saw him again? Is she just a compulsive liar who got her various sob stories mixed up, or has the author made a boo-boo?

For that matter, it also strikes me as odd that Elain is initially resistant to telling you her name because Elves believe a name is a holy protection and knowing it gives you power over them- but then casually drops the name of the Elven queen Santifel only a couple of scenes later. That might need some clarification.

Oh, and does anyone else have a bug where after you get the necklace from Elain's mother, you can't go into her room any more? I click on 'Enter' and nothing happens, as if I'd chosen not to enter the room after all.

Last edited:

Demon_Girl_Enjoyer

Apr 6, 2022
How can i download the new version of the game as an update for android ? I just downloaded the game version 9.a and it opened as a seperate game .

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
How can i download the new version of the game as an update for android ? I just downloaded the game version 9.a and it opened as a seperate game .
Thats how apks work, they install a new program/version as a seperate entity/app.
also 0.9 doesnt allow any saves from 0.8 or before to be used so just do new game+ and select all the missions you had compleated

Reactions: Demon_Girl_Enjoyer

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
Does someone has a full save / gallery unlock ?
galley unlock can be done going to prefernces, cheats on, then load a game and select the purple potion and type "adayef" (no quotes) and the use the unlock full gallery cheat

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
nope and its been removed entirely from the game files in last few versions.
more than likely where only gonna have the scenes we already have with the dark haired nun unless feyada adds more story for the others.
Thanks for the notice :)

I'm a completionist, so I'm glad they removed the content instead of keeping it in limbo

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
New Patched Version 0.9c

Version 0.9b:

• The game has been ported to the latest Ren'Py engine, Version 7.5.0. This will make the game more stable on both PC and Android.
  • Fixed a bug involving using a cheat code to increase the hunter's health.
  • Fixed a rare bug involving fishing.
  • Implemented some fixes in the Gallery so that it now works as intended.

Version 0.9c:

• Transferred the game to a new version of the Ren'Py engine (7.5.1).
  • Fixed a bug in Quest 15 involving catching a dove in the field.
  • Fixed crashes while fishing.
  • Increased the probability of randomly unlocking the adult scenes in the brunette nun's cell in the evening (scene 8 in the gallery).
  • Fixed a bug in the combat system when making a critical hit.
  • Fixed bugs in the gallery.
  • Added a convenient "Skip All" button in New Game+ game starts that allows you to choose to skip all 17 currently skippable quests at once.
  • Enhanced New Game+ functionality; when skipping quests, the adult scenes from all of the quests you skip will now automatically unlock in the gallery.
  • Reduced the size of the game files by about ~50 MB (removed the old frame-by-frame animations that've been replaced with Live2D animations).

PC

Mac

APK

coffeemood

Jul 15, 2022
Hi guys, I am new to this game. Could somebody tell me why some scenes were removed? I started on 0.8c and found that there used to be 27 scenes instead of the 11 in my gallery??

Apr 2, 2018
Hi guys, I am new to this game. Could somebody tell me why some scenes were removed? I started on 0.8c and found that there used to be 27 scenes instead of the 11 in my gallery??
The dev doesn't really know what he's doing so he completely changes the game every update. At this point there's more removed content than added. It's a shame really, because his writing and art style are not bad (I love the art, I really do), but at this point I've given up on playing this game until (if ever) he declares it completed. Otherwise, each update is just a slog of redoing old content which was changed in a minuscule way in order to get to the 10-15 minutes worth of new content.

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
The dev doesn't really know what he's doing so he completely changes the game every update. At this point there's more removed content than added. It's a shame really, because his writing and art style are not bad (I love the art, I really do), but at this point I've given up on playing this game until (if ever) he declares it completed. Otherwise, each update is just a slog of redoing old content which was changed in a minuscule way in order to get to the 10-15 minutes worth of new content.
Also why only add stuff for the brunette girl? Why add 3 nuns if you only can get somewhere with one anyway? So much wasted potential with this game, truly a shame.

Reactions: Enigmanic
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes