molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Damn will this developer stop breaking our saves! All our damn work and farming.. wiped out.. for no apparent reason broke it so our 0.8c saves don't even work! WTF?

At this point I think I will quit playing this shit game! I have replayed it so many fucking times I am getting sick of the whole fucking game.. Sorry but this dev is a total asshole to keep breaking saves nearly every release now! It's a fucking grind fest to get best gear and everything and than to pull this shit again!

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon179 and ash996

Perine

Nov 28, 2021
Oh boy, usually avoid male protagonist and consensual/vanilla games but man, the art on this is GOOOOD!

ash996

Sep 16, 2019
what a waste of time all the missions just to justify the animations of the elf, just make new animations. what is the new expansion of the main story? the vampire girl?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I'm sorry for people who enjoyed the Battle Tweak mod but I give up. Everything changed in the last update and I'm tired of all these changes. Especially since I have the strong impression that the original code is much more complicated than it should be.

Asian-Boy

Dec 9, 2021
!!! I'm sorry for people who enjoyed the Battle Tweak mod but I give up. Everything changed in the last update and I'm tired of all these changes. Especially since I have the strong impression that the original code is much more complicated than it should be. !!!

Battle Tweak
(Game version: v0.8c - Don't use it with later versions)

During battle, you must click on one card and then on pc or an enemy. With this mod, when you:

• click on a defense card => it automatically applies to the player
  • click on an attack card => it automatically applies to an enemy, only if there is one enemy alive
There's also an optional "Auto end turn". As soon as the player has not enough stamina to play another card, the turn automatically ends.
Combat will now be compatible with renpy rollback.
Finally, I added few hotkeys as suggested by Segnbora (1-6: Play a card, Space: End turn). Note you must use numpad keys for numbers.

Install: Unzip battle_tweak.8.zip in "game" folder

Save Naming
(Game version: v0.9a - Compatible with later versions)
Add the possibility to name your save (it's optional). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
Also including small visual improvements (radio buttons/checkboxes).

Install: Unzip save_name.4.zip in "game" folder.

Note: It won't break your saves. If you play next version without it, your old saves will be compatible.
If you have any problem with it, just delete the "bibifoc" folder.

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah i have unzipped and put the old saves into the game but its still crash, can u fix this please, i tried delete it too

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
How many new scenes are there? 2-3 per update?
There's no fixed number. For instance, this update has no new sex scenes, as they said they wanted to focus on story and combat/minigame mechanics. Next update will probably be different, assuming they continue the vampire girl's quest line.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Is me or the Arm wrestling mini-game became annoying?
Even with 10 pts in the stat that helps, it felt like the bottom smash needed increased,it wasnt like that before.

tom342

Apr 22, 2018
How do I beat last stick game from the gate guard can you not win or am I being dumb and missing something here

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
How do I beat last stick game from the gate guard can you not win or am I being dumb and missing something here
You need to get sure that when 5 stick are remaining, is the guard turn to grab a stick (in that way, no matter if he grab 1 or 2 or 3 sticks,you force the last stick on him by his next turn) otherwise you can't win.

Last edited:
Reactions: tom342

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
View attachment 1473586

Overview:
What could be better than the good old adventures of a brave hunter in the harsh world of the middle ages?
Of course, adventures in the world of magic! Terrible monsters, evil sorcerers, cruel lords, mean mercenaries - this is only a small part of what our main character will face, who went in search of his sister.

Thread Updated: 2022-07-02
Release Date: 2022-06-29
Developer: FEYADA -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9a
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
v0.5a
Attention! This game version will not work with saves from previous versions. If you are playing the game on Android: before installing a new version of the game, ALWAYS uninstall the previous version of the game. If you don’t do this, errors will occur in the game.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -

Other: COMPRESSED

Halloween
Win/Linux
: - - -

Extra: Battle Tweak & Gallery Unlock

Abraxis thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 625670 View attachment 776245 View attachment 625663 View attachment 625671 View attachment 625665 View attachment 625735 View attachment 625666 View attachment 625668 View attachment 625669
Hey guys can someone tell me the password of the cheat code?

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes