Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Though gallery now is not transferable, saves are. And you still can save the game at any moment. So it's possible to collect all the hot scenes as the saves instead of the gallery, and transfer it as such.

Last edited:

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Before I try to install it, the 0.3c has new scenes / animated scenes ? Can I launch the game directly to the new content or I should wait a later version ^^ ?

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Don't remenber what the last version I played. Do the game still about MC do the work so someone else can get laid ? Blue ball entire game and the pope get all the nun. Elf in hotel not count. The quest doesn't has any story. It just there so the game have sex in it.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Don't remenber what the last version I played. Do the game still about MC do the work so someone else can get laid ? Blue ball entire game and the pope get all the nun. Elf in hotel not count. The quest doesn't has any story. It just there so the game have sex in it.
It's change like 2 version ago: I the old version the witch supposed to be fucked by the priest but because of the backlash from his supporters he's change it with illusion magic, that old men only fucking some carpet. The only one that still having sex with other than MC was the pink haired elven girl in the inn, she was bought by the inn owner and keeping in basement and the only way for MC to get laid with her was to buying wine and force the owner to be dead drunk
The rest was only for MC and him alone, even the priest penis was basically useless when near those nuns because of the witch's magic so no worry...There's no NTR moment, not anymore...

korbit

Nov 23, 2017
What's new in the game? 0.3c
  • New Gallery! Now from the gallery you can replay an 18+ moment in the game with text and all its features;
  • Now you can spy on nuns not only at night, but also in the evening. If you visit them in the evening, everyone will be busy with their own business. If you visit them at night, they will fall asleep(In the future, we are planning many interactions in cells with the main character);
  • Changed 2 animations in the brunette's cell (instead of 2-frame animation - 60 frames);
  • Mac version;
  • Added small tips in the gallery (activated when you hover over a cell). The gallery has become easier to open;
  • Reworked meeting with the elf (added a choice of poses that opens gradually);
  • Fixed numerous bugs in the "Magic Book" (now you can skip missions without problems, without encountering errors);
  • The quest with the red-haired nun in the field has been improved (while the nun is with the executioner, she will not appear either in the cell or in the monastery);
  • The quest with a brunette nun has been improved;
  • Removed cheat codes for opening the entire gallery (made on purpose so that interest in the game does not disappear);
  • And other minor additions and changes.
  • obrez.jpg

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
When the dev will update the Main Quest? I liked the game, but there is a lack of content especially when it comes to the main quest.

Ozo-One

Mar 23, 2018
It's change like 2 version ago: I the old version the witch supposed to be fucked by the priest but because of the backlash from his supporters he's change it with illusion magic, that old men only fucking some carpet. The only one that still having sex with other than MC was the pink haired elven girl in the inn, she was bought by the inn owner and keeping in basement and the only way for MC to get laid with her was to buying wine and force the owner to be dead drunk
The rest was only for MC and him alone, even the priest penis was basically useless when near those nuns because of the witch's magic so no worry...There's no NTR moment, not anymore...
Wow am i glad i didnt play this game until now... if it were as you had mentioned it i would have dropped and never looked back.

Looking forward to the update to the main quest. The whole sister situation is very interesting.

Last edited:

Najn

Apr 25, 2017
The game looks interesting, I want to try it, I hope it will be a game that I will love and thanks to the people who contributed to the making of the game. :love:

Dksniensidjz

Mar 31, 2020
I mean like the elf might be already getting some from the bar owner...

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I mean like the elf might be already getting some from the bar owner...
The elven girl was his slave before our MC set foot in the city so we couldn't do anything but accept that to happen, just hope that later we could somehow bought her or use some trick to force the owner either free or hand her over to us

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Game's great o far, reasonable pacing plenty of fun to get up to. I like the story, feels like it's building towards something good, and the art work is amazing looking forward to more! especially Arachne...

blaaahunter

Jul 8, 2018
I find it highly annoying that the Gallery is empty even though I already played it already and there is no way of restoring it (e.g. cheating) except for playing everything again. Will that happen with every new version now? Why isn't there a persistent save somewhere?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes