Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Does anyone know anything about the "Golden brooch" that we get from the nuns for curing Padre? Any pros for wearing it, still not usable but will be in the future, anything?

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
I`m afraid I don`t have what you seek, but I will try anyway. I downloaded and finished the 0.2c version, then downloaded and still playing 0.3b and I got almost full gallery at the beggining, I don`t know the cause. Anyway, first file is from finished 0.2c and the second is what I`m currently playing on 0.3b.
uhh...the 2nd one you're playing is the halloween special version which is separate from the actual story (lore) of the game (basically you can call it a separate game)...I guess that's why you couldn't see the nun weeping in that save...so play from v0.2 save onwards to see it

also apparently the older saves cause issues with the bugs fixed (there's a new bugfixed version out by the way), so I guess you and me will have to play the whole story from the beginning anyways *sigh* :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Guffyz

Nov 19, 2017
Nooooooo...The old Halloween saves can't be use for this bugfix version, had to start over again

Does it affect the saves for main game too?
If you play games created on the Ren'Py engine, then be prepared for the fact that you will either have to skip some missions or go through the game again. Fortunately, the developers took care of this, and added a MAGIC BOOK, where you can skip missions.

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
uhh...the 2nd one you're playing is the halloween special version which is separate from the actual story (lore) of the game (basically you can call it a separate game)...I guess that's why you couldn't see the nun weeping in that save...so play from v0.2 save onwards to see it

also apparently the older saves cause issues with the bugs fixed (there's a new bugfixed version out by the way), so I guess you and me will have to play the whole story from the beginning anyways *sigh* :rolleyes:
Actually, I tried to finish the "main plot" in the haloween edition and at some point when I enter the church it says about "mission 7 file missing" or something along those lines. I guess that`s the cause.
But about the first save, from 0.2c version, I can`t sadly. As I said, I got a message telling me I finished all the missions, I have all 27 photos in gallery and I tried every day and time of the day for around an ingame week and I couldn`t find the redhead crying.
I guess the only solution is to wait for some reasonable 0.3 version that`s not haloween edition to get leaked here. Oh, and don`t get me wrong, even though I feel like reclicking a thousand times to get back into the point is kinda boring, I don`t really mind it, the game is in production so I`m really forgiving about it. And both of us know the 1.0 version is years from now so my expectations ain`t exactly high, or even mediocre. Just a simple game when it`s 9 PM and I don`t have a clear enough mind for strategy or online game, but still enough to play something "chilling".

Guffyz

Nov 19, 2017
UPDATE!

Knightly Passions (0.3b FIX version) [Event: Halloween]
Dear friends. We worked on bugs and updated version 0.3b.
List of changes:
  • Bugs in grind quests have been fixed;
  • The quest "Influence of the Unknown" has been improved;
  • Now all the nuns sleep at night (if they are in the monastery);
  • Numerous bugs have been fixed in the "Second Chance" quest;
  • Added "Second Chance" quest skip in the magic book;
  • Added the ability to unlock the entire gallery to cheat codes;
  • And other small changes.
Download PC version (Windows, Linux, MAC): |
Download Android version: |
Attention! The game does not work with saves from previous versions.
P.S. Thanks to everyone who sent errors in private messages and mail.

Bez_imeni-1 (1).jpg

Reactions: Kai49

sour candy

Oct 23, 2018
game is looking good, will be great in the future
if the dev gives any shit about bugfixing, that is
god theres a lot of bugs in this one.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Do we need to start new game to unblocking new and reworked content or could use the saves from previous version to continue it?

Valerian34

Oct 3, 2018
"- Removed cheat codes for opening the entire gallery (made on purpose so that interest in the game does not disappear);"
All right, but please make it so the gallery is also transferable from version to version, as it is quite boring to go replay the game to unlock it again or go from save file to save file every update. A nitpick I know, but it will be annoying in the long run if this continues.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes