Guffyz

Nov 19, 2017
Version 0.3b (Halloween Event) DOWNLOAD (ANDROID, PC)

PC (Windows, MAC, Linux): |
Android: |

Bez_imeni-1.jpg

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This Halloween side story was very good, the sex scenes was as hot as always and the story was very creepy. That Death's art was very scary, and wonder who cut off the MC throat and killing him? Look like it would take Halloween next year to know about it, overall I love this one just like with the main game

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
Anyway to contact the developer other than patreon? found a nasty error while playing, saved as .txt, seems like i can't go inside the monastery anymore, anyone got the same problem or find a way to solve it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Wigsplit69

Wigsplit69

May 20, 2018
Anyway to contact the developer other than patreon? found a nasty error while playing, saved as .txt, seems like i can't go inside the monastery anymore, anyone got the same problem or find a way to solve it?
I also encountered this bug. In my case it occurs when the sex toy quest is completed and I need to retrieve the transformation ring from the monastery.

Here is the error txt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
I also encountered this bug. In my case it occurs when the sex toy quest is completed and I need to retrieve the transformation ring from the monastery.

Here is the error txt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After pushing foward a little and defeating the arachne and watching the scene that followed i got to get inside de monastery at night and after helping the maid i got to get inside during the day as well, the diference is that i hadn't completed the sex toy quest, also it seems you can deliver the toy at night

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
got an error when wanting to trade with the girl you saved from arachne also idk if its intentional but i cant seem to spy on the brunette nun's room anymore at night

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
going through with the red headed nun's debt repayment and then going to the church in the afternoon all the nuns and the priest are there standing but when I talk to the blonde or brunette nun they say that the red headed nun is out in the fields when I can clearly see and talk to the red headed nun, although when talking to her doen't resolve the debt repayment quest yet. also it seems that the sister walking around at night mission can also be triggered during the day causing a disconnect when in the dialogue they specifically talk about it being at night, Really wish the side quests with the nuns is also listed in the quest book

Last edited:

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
BTW is the current end of main game content learning that the nuns want to performe a ritual but not actually seeing it? and for the sister and arachne knowing that the guards could be cooperating with arachne from the maid but nothing else after? Also nothing happens with the stonhedge rock structure in the forest

Reactions: TheSidewinder

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
Ok hold up, I'm confused. Is this a Halloween theme event update, or a canon continuation of the storyline that's conveniently very halloween themed?

If so, that's one heluva fucking twist man.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
got another error when going for new game then clicking magical book and selecting all the quests that were skippable

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
BTW is the current end of main game content learning that the nuns want to performe a ritual but not actually seeing it? and for the sister and arachne knowing that the guards could be cooperating with arachne from the maid but nothing else after? Also nothing happens with the stonhedge rock structure in the forest
Yeah, wondering exactly the same thing.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes