Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Can't seem to get the gallery unlocker working. I am not getting any of the gallery unlocked whatsoever after installing it (in game directory of knightly passion 0.5a)
When I wrote "game" folder, I meant the folder named "game" not the "Knightly_passions-0.5a-pc" folder. It that what you did?

Archgetto79

Dec 9, 2019
Battle Tweak
(Game version: v0.5a - Don't use it with later versions)

During battle, you must click on one card and then on pc or an enemy. With this mod, when you:
  • click on a defense card => it automatically applies to the player
  • click on an attack card => it automatically applies to an enemy, only if there is one enemy alive
Of course, if you miss click on a card, it will be too late ;) (Edit: Or not thx to the new rollback compatibility)
There's also an optional "Auto end turn". As soon as the player's stamina drops to 0, the turn automatically ends.
Combat will now be compatible with renpy rollback.
Finally, I added few hotkeys as suggested by Segnbora (1-6: Play a card, Space: End turn). Note you must use numpad key for numbers.

Install: Unzip battle_tweak.zip in "game" folder

Gallery Unlocker
(Game version: v0.5a - Don't use it with later versions)

I modified the scene gallery to include an unlocker. If I didn't miss anything, you should be able to play every variation of each scene.
The third scene doesn't exist anymore so I kept it locked.

Install: Unzip gallery.zip in "game" folder

Note: It won't break your saves. If you play next version without it, your old saves will be compatible.
If you have any problem with it, just delete the "bibifoc" folder.

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank You So Much For This... (y) :ROFLMAO:(y)

Reactions: Bse and Bibifoc

actually123

Jun 21, 2020
Does anyone have a save from the v0.5a version, after you've defeaten the queen?

Or alternatively, where V0.3d left off

sd5888

Oct 1, 2020
When I wrote "game" folder, I meant the folder named "game" not the "Knightly_passions-0.5a-pc" folder. It that what you did?
yeah it is what I did. Inside the Knightly_passions-0.5a-pc, I put it in the "game" folder as per your instructions, empty gallery I'm afraid.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
yeah it is what I did. Inside the Knightly_passions-0.5a-pc, I put it in the "game" folder as per your instructions, empty gallery I'm afraid.
How looks like your gallery? Can you post a screenshot?

ai...

May 30, 2019
How do I complete following doubts? It's saying a guard was talking to arcane, I've tried talking to the guards at the gate and at the mansion but I can't progress this quest.

Last edited:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
So installation was ok. I guess you didn't click on the lock in the top left corner? :whistle:

Reactions: sd5888

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
So... Im stuck at Quest 8 Unknown Influence, the Brunette is missing and i cant seem to be able to find her.

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
Am I being paranoid or is this game a russian analogue of "Thug hero party"?
I played a little and it seems like every love interest are being fucked by at least 1 dude while protagonist is a dense moron.
Three nuns are prostitutes, elf is a sex slave, sister is caught and most likely became sex slave, witch is a slut, etc.

• Angry
Reactions: Oghmios1337

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Three nuns are prostitutes
Aw yiss.
elf is a sex slave
Fuck yes.
sister is caught and most likely became sex slave
Nice, don't even need to train myself.
Although, training is part of the fun...
witch is a slut
Awesome, sluts are the best.

Only see a couple problems:
protagonist is a dense moron
Can't say that i'm a fan of morons.
2. If i judge by the version number, looks the game has very little content.

Hmhmm~
Perhaps leaving it to cook for a while would be wise.

• Angry
Reactions: Oghmios1337 and 5dk

Teemonio122

Jul 3, 2021
[QUOTE = "HydeCharles, publicación: 5085107, miembro: 1403092"]
¿Cómo se activan las escenas del evento? ¿tenemos que cambiar la hora en nuestra pc?

editar: nvm lo encontré está al otro lado del nuevo capítulo del juego, seleccione si alguien más necesita esta información
[/CITA]
me explicas como activar los eventos?

korbit

Nov 23, 2017
[QUOTE = "HydeCharles, publicación: 5085107, miembro: 1403092"]
¿Cómo se activan las escenas del evento? ¿tenemos que cambiar la hora en nuestra pc?

editar: nvm lo encontré está al otro lado del nuevo capítulo del juego, seleccione si alguien más necesita esta información
[/CITA]
me explicas como activar los eventos?
The developers said that the events will be coming soon. They are probably cooking something for the upcoming Halloween.

ved_s03_1.jpg

Last edited:

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
If creator had a subscribestar account I would have funded this game, too bad I can't give my money to him.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes