windofwinter

Jun 21, 2018
About the main quest. I reach the part where the Hunter heard from the maid that a guard conspire with a the Arachne.
How do I progress the main quest from there?

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
About the main quest. I reach the part where the Hunter heard from the maid that a guard conspire with a the Arachne.
How do I progress the main quest from there?
The game is developed till only there. FEYADA told that they will be releasing the 0.5c version in late September or early October.
You can read it here:

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Guffyz

Nov 19, 2017
screenshot0003 (1).png
Knightly Passions 0.5b. Download!

Dear friends,

We’re pleased to present you with another game update: version 0.5b. There aren’t that many changes in this release, but the changes we’ve made are important ones for the game to run more smoothly and accurately.

Here’s the list of all the changes we’ve made in the latest game build:
  • Fine-tuned the English translation of Quests 11 - 14.
  • Improved two of the comic-style illustrations in Quest 14, including adding color (they were previously black-and-white).
  • Added the ability to unlock the entire gallery (minus special event scenes and inaccessible scenes) via the cheat menu.
  • Added a warning before deleting an item from your inventory.
  • Fixed a bug with the strands of spider silk in the fisherman’s quest (Quest 12).
  • Fixed a bug involving the maid’s cherries.
  • Removed individual cherries from the game (leaving only the bowl of cherries purchasable) to avoid confusion among players about the cherry requirement in Quest 11.
Download PC version (Windows, Linux): |
Download MAC: |
Download Android version: |

Attention! This game version will not work with saves from previous versions. If you are playing the game on Android: before installing a new version of the game, ALWAYS uninstall the previous version of the game. If you don’t do this, errors will occur in the game.

Thank you very much for all the information you gave us in comments, emails, and private messages. You’re all being amazingly helpful in helping us improve this project! Thank you!

Last edited:

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
How much action does the MC even get?

Cause I'm not interested in watching other characters shag around.

And can we free or buy the elf?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
How much action does the MC even get?

Cause I'm not interested in watching other characters shag around.

And can we free or buy the elf?
There's a(n optional) scene of a character being fugged by another. You have 4 scenes with the elf and one with the witch.
You cannot buy nor free the elf, but there's a questline for the latter that'll probably do it in the future

hillghost

Jul 7, 2021
我制作了简体中文包,但是在编译安卓apk文件后,进入游戏点击地图没有反应。
我试着采用F95下载的新的0.5bPC编译安卓apk,还是同样的问题。
不知道哪里出了问题。希望可以找到解决方法。
这里提供中文语言包

I made the simplified Chinese package, but after compiling the Android APK file, I entered the game and clicked on the map without reaction.
I tried to compile Android APK with the new 0.5b PC downloaded from F95, but it was the same problem.
I don't know what went wrong. Hope to find a solution.
Chinese language pack is available here

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
i can't find the cheat menu anymore
Which version are you playing?
If you want to enable cheats, you can only do it during gameplay. Click on the top right corner of the screen. There is a purple potion. Click on it and insert the password. You can find the password here:

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes