TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
I've played a little more. You've said redhead nurse is pretty much romance path but she was ready to fuck the abbot if abbot can do that. I don't know how romance works with her. Also mc literally tried to help Abbot to fuck the nuns. Also from the dialogue it seems to me like that the nuns fucks townspeople already and works as whores since the blonde nun's talk about 'services' and how her expression when she says that. . Why all the women in this game are so slutty anyways. I thought this was a harem game but most women in this game looks like they are ready to fuck anything and there is no love/romance for mc... Don't get me wrong I like slutty characters but I like it when they act slutty for mc. In this game this is not really that. The dialouge and acts of them gives you the message that they already fuck around with others but you don't watch it. I don't think this is a harem game despite the tag here. None of the girls is in love with mc or have an exclusive relationship with him. Mc is a side-fuck and a fuckbuddy that's all. No girls commited to mc. I think harem tag is wrong here imo
You can let Feyada know this by commenting on their itch.io page. They also reply to their fan's comments. They have replied to mine more than twice.

Link:

payten

May 24, 2020
I just started the game, and for the moment I really like what I see. Great art, good story, gameplay and soundtrack, especially compared to the average lewd game. It's a real game and not just a wank stimulator/fetish library as too many lewdgame are. I will certainly buy it when it is complete

___DarkWraith___

Dec 30, 2020
is there really no way to use saves from old versions? some of the quests are changed at parts that i already got passed on old saves and its confusing to figure out what changed and i dont want to replay every quest over again

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
screenshot0200.png

Dear Friends,
The new version of the game, 0.5c, is now available for download.
Here’s a full list of all the improvements and additions made to the game:
  • Improved Quest 14 (“The Astral Entity”). It now looks the way we originally envisioned it. Two new mechanics have been added to the quest: QTEs (quick time events) and the boss battle.
  • The “Completed Quests” tab has been added to the journal. You can now easily determine which quests you have completed.
  • Added a “New Game+” section, which allows you to skip the first ten quests.
  • We’ve reorganized the Gallery. It now only has slots for replays of scenes available in the current version of the game.
  • We’ve straightened out the way quests are numbered.
  • If you equip the amulet the nun gives you, an additional card will now appear in your battle deck, granting you one free action point when used.
  • Fixed a bug with the pages in the player’s and vendors’ inventories. The pages now turn as expected.
  • Fixed some code involving the brunette nun in the bell tower. Your rendezvous will now be more varied.
  • Fixed the bonuses granted by the “Ring of Freedom.” The item’s effects now match their description.
  • You can now only visit the fisherman during the day.
  • Many other bugs have been fixed, and some new ones have probably been added.
  • And much more!
The new version, 0.5c, is available for $5+ patrons .
The previous version, 0.4b, is now available for $1+ patrons .
Version 0.3d is available FREE for everyone .
Thanks to everyone who supports our project!
kaleh

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I've played a little more. You've said redhead nurse is pretty much romance path but she was ready to fuck the abbot if abbot can do that. I don't know how romance works with her. Also mc literally tried to help Abbot to fuck the nuns. Also from the dialogue it seems to me like that the nuns fucks townspeople already and works as whores since the blonde nun's talk about 'services' and how her expression when she says that. . Why all the women in this game are so slutty anyways. I thought this was a harem game but most women in this game looks like they are ready to fuck anything and there is no love/romance for mc... Don't get me wrong I like slutty characters but I like it when they act slutty for mc. In this game this is not really that. The dialouge and acts of them gives you the message that they already fuck around with others but you don't watch it. I don't think this is a harem game despite the tag here. None of the girls is in love with mc or have an exclusive relationship with him. Mc is a side-fuck and a fuckbuddy that's all. No girls commited to mc. I think harem tag is wrong here imo
Yeah, the Harem tag is indeed misleading.
This isn't a harem game, just a free fuck fest.
Don't waste your time. Maybe concern yourself with it in 5 years. These guys make 12k a month from patreon and all they make is patches for the hour of gameplay lmao
That and constantly advertise is all over various Reddit groups.
Already seen way then enough posts about this game with just and image and a link.
Wish there was just as much effort into actual updates...

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
That and constantly advertise is all over various Reddit groups.
Already seen way then enough posts about this game with just and image and a link.
Wish there was just as much effort into actual updates...
Clearly advertising works better considering they are making 12k/month from it

Veisworth

Oct 18, 2021
W
View attachment 1449943

Dear Friends,
The new version of the game, 0.5c, is now available for download.
Here’s a full list of all the improvements and additions made to the game:
  • Improved Quest 14 (“The Astral Entity”). It now looks the way we originally envisioned it. Two new mechanics have been added to the quest: QTEs (quick time events) and the boss battle.
  • The “Completed Quests” tab has been added to the journal. You can now easily determine which quests you have completed.
  • Added a “New Game+” section, which allows you to skip the first ten quests.
  • We’ve reorganized the Gallery. It now only has slots for replays of scenes available in the current version of the game.
  • We’ve straightened out the way quests are numbered.
  • If you equip the amulet the nun gives you, an additional card will now appear in your battle deck, granting you one free action point when used.
  • Fixed a bug with the pages in the player’s and vendors’ inventories. The pages now turn as expected.
  • Fixed some code involving the brunette nun in the bell tower. Your rendezvous will now be more varied.
  • Fixed the bonuses granted by the “Ring of Freedom.” The item’s effects now match their description.
  • You can now only visit the fisherman during the day.
  • Many other bugs have been fixed, and some new ones have probably been added.
  • And much more!
The new version, 0.5c, is available for $5+ patrons .
The previous version, 0.4b, is now available for $1+ patrons .
Version 0.3d is available FREE for everyone .
Thanks to everyone who supports our project!
kaleh
Will we be able to download this for free?

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
screenshot0203.png

Dear Friends,
The continuation of the Halloween story, Part 2, will be released at the end of October. The above image is what the Halloween game menu will look like. There have already been a few teasers from the upcoming event on our Patreon page, but we’ll be releasing even more teasers soon.
What do you expect to see in the Halloween event? Who do you think is pictured in this image? What difficulties do you think our main character will face in the new second part of the event? Share your best guesses in the comment section!
P.S. - Players will either be able to complete the event as a whole or skip the first part of the event, which was first released last Halloween but has been given a much-improved English translation this year.

dargun

Jul 23, 2017
How can I get replay #3. Proof from quest 1? I don't know what I miss in this quest, because I completed it already.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes