Atarasu

Nov 8, 2019
Which version are you playing?
If you want to enable cheats, you can only do it during gameplay. Click on the top right corner of the screen. There is a purple potion. Click on it and insert the password. You can find the password here:
During gameplay there isn't a purple potion icon anymore. Could it be a bug?

Kiyoshiit

Sep 27, 2021
Battle Tweak
(Game version: v0.5b - Don't use it with later versions)

During battle, you must click on one card and then on pc or an enemy. With this mod, when you:
  • click on a defense card => it automatically applies to the player
  • click on an attack card => it automatically applies to an enemy, only if there is one enemy alive
Of course, if you miss click on a card, it will be too late ;) (Edit: Or not thx to the new rollback compatibility)
There's also an optional "Auto end turn". As soon as the player's stamina drops to 0, the turn automatically ends.
Combat will now be compatible with renpy rollback.
Finally, I added few hotkeys as suggested by Segnbora (1-6: Play a card, Space: End turn). Note you must use numpad keys for numbers.

Install: Unzip battle_tweak.zip in "game" folder

Gallery Unlocker
(Game version: v0.5b - Don't use it with later versions)

I modified the scene gallery to include an unlocker. If I didn't miss anything, you should be able to play every variation of each scene.
The third scene doesn't exist anymore so I kept it locked.

Install: Unzip gallery.zip in "game" folder

Save Naming
(Game version: v0.5b - Compatible with later versions)
Add the possibility to name your save (it's optional). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
Also including small visual improvements (radio buttons/checkboxes).

Install: Unzip save_name.zip in "game" folder.

Note: It won't break your saves. If you play next version without it, your old saves will be compatible.
If you have any problem with it, just delete the "bibifoc" folder.

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where to unzip it on mobile because theres no "game" folder

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
I wish this game would work on mac, its literally unplayable if it's not on windows.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Yeah, and I can't get it to work, its way too glitchy to be enjoyable.
Your machine have windows and mac? for you to say

I wish this game would work on mac, its literally unplayable if it's not on windows.
Because i don't use windows, my pc has linux for around 6 years and this game run smoothly (well... for and oldie with 3GB of ram, an intel core 2 duo cpu at 2GHz and a Mobile Intel GM45 Express Chipset for video... sometimes the game is laggie).

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Is there any romance/love in the game or it's just a fuckfest? I mean are the girls (or some of the girls) love mc or they are just fuckbuddies or something?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Is there any romance/love in the game or it's just a fuckfest? I mean are the girls (or some of the girls) love mc or they are just fuckbuddies or something?
It seems the redhead nurse is pretty much a romance path. The brunette one (although her hair is blue...) is a fuckbuddy and the blonde one surely will be as well (as she was in the special episodes in 0.3).
The elf is pure sex and the blacksmith girl also will be, I guess. I don't know about the vendor girl you save from the spider, but I hope she's more romance-y.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
It seems the redhead nurse is pretty much a romance path. The brunette one (although her hair is blue...) is a fuckbuddy and the blonde one surely will be as well (as she was in the special episodes in 0.3).
The elf is pure sex and the blacksmith girl also will be, I guess. I don't know about the vendor girl you save from the spider, but I hope she's more romance-y.
I've played a little more. You've said redhead nurse is pretty much romance path but she was ready to fuck the abbot if abbot can do that. I don't know how romance works with her. Also mc literally tried to help Abbot to fuck the nuns. Also from the dialogue it seems to me like that the nuns fucks townspeople already and works as whores since the blonde nun's talk about 'services' and how her expression when she says that. . Why all the women in this game are so slutty anyways. I thought this was a harem game but most women in this game looks like they are ready to fuck anything and there is no love/romance for mc... Don't get me wrong I like slutty characters but I like it when they act slutty for mc. In this game this is not really that. The dialouge and acts of them gives you the message that they already fuck around with others but you don't watch it. I don't think this is a harem game despite the tag here. None of the girls is in love with mc or have an exclusive relationship with him. Mc is a side-fuck and a fuckbuddy that's all. No girls commited to mc. I think harem tag is wrong here imo

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes