Sauce God

Feb 14, 2018
Hello guys i've found some useful variables if you want to cheat on this game :)
you nee to enable the console to use these commands
pc.gold = (amount) - gives you gold
pc.max_hp = (amount) changes your max health points
pc.max_st = (amount) changes how many turns you get in the turn based combat
pc.atk = (amount) changes your base atk
pc.defense = (amount) changes your base defense
pc.navik_sila = (amount) changes your battle training
pc.navik_ydacha = (amount) changes your hunter sense
pc.navik_harizma = (amount) changes your charisma

thats all the useful cheats i've found

korbit

Nov 23, 2017
1[1].png

Dear Friends,
The new version of the game, 0.5c, is now available for download.
Here’s a full list of all the improvements and additions made to the game:
  • Improved Quest 14 (“The Astral Entity”). It now looks the way we originally envisioned it. Two new mechanics have been added to the quest: QTEs (quick time events) and the boss battle.
  • The “Completed Quests” tab has been added to the journal. You can now easily determine which quests you have completed.
  • Added a “New Game+” section, which allows you to skip the first ten quests.
  • We’ve reorganized the Gallery. It now only has slots for replays of scenes available in the current version of the game.
  • We’ve straightened out the way quests are numbered.
  • If you equip the amulet the nun gives you, an additional card will now appear in your battle deck, granting you one free action point when used.
  • Fixed a bug with the pages in the player’s and vendors’ inventories. The pages now turn as expected.
  • Fixed some code involving the brunette nun in the bell tower. Your rendezvous will now be more varied.
  • Fixed the bonuses granted by the “Ring of Freedom.” The item’s effects now match their description.
  • You can now only visit the fisherman during the day.
  • Many other bugs have been fixed, and some new ones have probably been added.
  • And much more!
Download PC version (Windows, Linux): |
Download MAC: |
Download Android version: |

Attention! This game version will not work with saves from previous versions. If you are playing the game on Android: before installing a new version of the game, ALWAYS uninstall the previous version of the game. If you don’t do this, errors will occur in the game.

Thank you very much for all the information you gave us in comments, emails, and private messages. You’re all being amazingly helpful in helping us improve this project! Thank you!

Jul 8, 2020
To enable console:
Copy paste this file into your 'game' folder. Get rid of the old options.rpyc. Press Shift+O in-game.

Credits:
For unpacking the original .rypc file
and Sauce God a couple replies above for making console cheating easy

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Always need to start a new save every new update, better play it when it is finished.:sleep:

Aug 22, 2017
I've played this game a couple of times at different versions and it is fun. But each time I download a new version, I find that I have to start from scratch. Why do saves not carry over?

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Skip quest mean nothing if gallery not unlock. maybe do something about carry over save first before anything else ?

Reactions: Elbo

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I have a question: You are saying old saves are not gonna work we can skip first 10 quest with option which is means all choices we made gonna be non-exist, all time we spend to those things for nothing and this should mean our choices are not matter. Are you sure you are know your game is not VN and its sandbox? You cant just delete save games and wait people do same things from the begining again or just skip first 10 quest without doing any choice from theirs opinions... Lots of people gonna drop playing game or gonna wait 4-5 update to start again like me... And not even sure i should wait or drop completly...

Reactions: Allan Trumbull
Aug 22, 2017
Seriously, I don't understand why the save file has never carried over. It's on thing if you do a massive rehaul of the game from one version to the next and it kills the save file because of that. But that shouldn't happen EVERY new version. At this point I'll just keep an eye on this game and maybe come back to it in a year or so once it's gone through several versions.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
One question: How can I pick the 'carnissa' flowers for the quest 11 ('the forest guest')? I stood on the field at night and I need to collect 5 flowers, but I can't... They pop up and hide and I can't do anything...

dustbluemoon

Jun 21, 2017
The art here looks very well done. I have too many games queued up to play right now but I'm going to keep an eye on this one (y)

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes