Guffyz

Nov 19, 2017
One question: How can I pick the 'carnissa' flowers for the quest 11 ('the forest guest')? I stood on the field at night and I need to collect 5 flowers, but I can't... They pop up and hide and I can't do anything...
Hurry up to click on these flowers.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
first time I play this game and there are 3 things that are on my mind:
Will it be possible to save spider girl from the curse and have an ending with her?
Will the elf be trapped forever in those chains?
Will the witch have any relationship with the protagonist?

anyway, this game is excellent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
first time I play this game and there are 3 things that are on my mind:
Will it be possible to save spider girl from the curse and have an ending with her?
Will the elf be trapped forever in those chains?
Will the witch have any relationship with the protagonist?

anyway, this game is excellent.
The SpiderGirl seems difficult she was cursed by a Goddess by her own stupidity... And about the "elfa" (way to call in spanish to an elf girl) as the witch maybe, when the game develops further more, but i'll not count much on the witch as a sentimental relationship, there is not much emotional that woman in the good way...

Reactions: Templar Knight

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
quick question, can you do anything with the (tomboy) trader in this game? looks good either way, just don't want to get my hopes up or idk

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
The SpiderGirl seems difficult she was cursed by a Goddess by her own stupidity... And about the "elfa" (way to call in spanish to an elf girl) as the witch maybe, when the game develops further more, but i'll not count much on the witch as a sentimental relationship, there is not much emotional that woman in the good way...
there was already a game that had characters with the personality of the witch and then they start to like the protagonist, but it's ok if it doesn't work, I wanted something similar with elf, like spider girl would lose powers or get weak and would have to live with the elf and With time she would like the protagonist and about the elf, I hope she gets out of those chains, she looks like a slave, let her walk around the room without those chains or find a way for her to get out of that place.

about spider girl scene: i think i found the song If anyone want, i don't know If really this but i have 70% sure It is :

i want find the song battle ( they happen in battle against that mage of the elf Quest and The battle against spider girl ).

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
quick question, can you do anything with the (tomboy) trader in this game? looks good either way, just don't want to get my hopes up or idk
Not yet... Maybe in the future... She left her family (her mom) before getting arrested by false accusations so, perhaps she will ask MC to help her without revealing her identity or something like that, and with that begin to bond a relationship... Who knows...

Reactions: wadere

nonospot

May 15, 2020
arggg... So I was playing the game on joiplay and it was working fine until the spider lair.... each time I try I'm stuck on the lair's map screen as the 1st stage and back button are clickable but don't work. Sadly I ported my save to my PC, anddd, none would load, got script errors that I cannot ignore. BEWARE handled players, you may loose your waifus if you wanna take them with you!

Also, the traceback is gibberish I do have a lot of locales set on this PC and it still cannot print the important part of the file...

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
arggg... So I was playing the game on joiplay and it was working fine until the spider lair.... each time I try I'm stuck on the lair's map screen as the 1st stage and back button are clickable but don't work. Sadly I ported my save to my PC, anddd, none would load, got script errors that I cannot ignore. BEWARE handled players, you may loose your waifus if you wanna take them with you!

Also, the traceback is gibberish I do have a lot of locales set on this PC and it still cannot print the important part of the file...
Why were you playing the game on joiplay? The exe version just runs fine. We do have a android version.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020

Why were you playing the game on joiplay? The exe version just runs fine. We do have a android version.
Even Linux version runs fine... I don't know why people complex things that are simpler with their solutions at hand.

nonospot

May 15, 2020
Because :
1 I can put the game on SDCard.
2 I could compress it.
3 I don't have to worry about saves being deleted if the .apk change signatures and I forgot to move the save folder before deleting "an app with the same name".
4 I generally can rsync the save and continue my progress on any device I want.
5 I can also diff/rsync the updates, the apk is heavy, data can be slow.
6. I can access the game files way more easily instead modding an apk on the android device itself, it case something is wrong, like to not quote it,
the bad paths in Despot Desires...
7.exe is funny, I nearly never use windows expect for specific DRM soft/games.

Even Linux version runs fine... I don't know why people complex things that are simpler with their solutions at hand.
"Even"? Why would a python based program works "less" on linux than on windows? "Even" if 2.7 is EoL.
While the android kernel is linux based, android is not really a linux and won't run .py/(complex).sh out of the box.
ofc it seems to run fine of my linux. Both native and the .exe with wine. But VN are nice to carry around, and play on tab'.

My comment is not to blame the dev ("even" if the traceback output is not utf8? xD) as I am using an unsupported solution, but to warn the many guys that prefer using joiplay as they find it more convenient for the reasons above and some more. On the other hand, it's weird that saves are not compatible I guess I'm not using the same renpy SDK version. I never had the problem before, on many Renpy games I use my syncthing server on.

Reactions: mrttao

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
"Even"? Why would a python based program works "less" on linux than on windows? "Even" if 2.7 is EoL.
Hmm... Perhaps because between Python versions is not the same thing as like the EoL of Python deadline was iirc 2020 as well... And without considering that Linux as a Kernel can't run Python Scripts if libraries are not installed...
While the android kernel is linux based, android is not really a linux and won't run .py/(complex).sh out of the box.
ofc it seems to run fine of my linux. Both native and the .exe with wine. But VN are nice to carry around, and play on tab'.

My comment is not to blame the dev ("even" if the traceback output is not utf8? xD) as I am using an unsupported solution, but to warn the many guys that prefer using joiplay as they find it more convenient for the reasons above and some more. On the other hand, it's weird that saves are not compatible I guess I'm not using the same renpy SDK version. I never had the problem before, on many Renpy games I use my syncthing server on.
JoiPlay isn't a perfect solution, i don't believe the alternatives posted in the thread of medium would make a standard solution for Python Support in Android... If you are a user of JoiPlay you should have known as an interpreter program is not perfect and because of that something eventually may not work fine if it is unsupported.
Screenshot 2021-10-23 at 08-34-19 JoiPlay.png

nonospot

May 15, 2020
Hmm... Perhaps because between Python versions is not the same thing as like the EoL of Python deadline was iirc 2020 as well... And without considering that Linux as a Kernel can't run Python Scripts if libraries are not installed...

JoiPlay isn't a perfect solution, i don't believe the alternatives posted in the thread of medium would make a standard solution for Python Support in Android... If you are a user of JoiPlay you should have known as an interpreter program is not perfect and because of that something eventually may not work fine if it is unsupported.
View attachment 1465126
we are going off topic but I'll try to answer briefly : As I stated it was a warning for joiplay users, I'm well aware it's an interpreter, in fact I even have both beta and RC on my androids.
No, you don't need python "installed" to run scripts, renpy is a case, you just need the libraries somewhere, even an appimage can do, as many languages but python was per design like that.
No offence but I think your first post is nearly irrelevant, it seems to mix, linux as a kernel and a dude that think linux is an OS/full distribution.
Lastly my main machine is a gentoo with both openBSD and linux kernels, it's actually more of a cluster, hence the fact I like to play renpy's on handled : you cannot move it around as easily...
Being a gentoo, I have python "installed", I even kept 2.7 as I still didn't have the time to rewrite some of my old blender scripts.

Reactions: The_Baguette

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
Not yet... Maybe in the future... She left her family (her mom) before getting arrested by false accusations so, perhaps she will ask MC to help her without revealing her identity or something like that, and with that begin to bond a relationship... Who knows...
thanks for the response, good to know
have a good one, cheers

child9527

Jul 1, 2018
I've made it worked by clicking on the potion in the main menu, loading my save file and the potion will show up at the same location. Click on it, it'll ask to enter the cheat code in a text box: ADAYEF
The potion dosen't shows when I loading my save in V0.5c, has it changed location?

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
The potion dosen't shows when I loading my save in V0.5c, has it changed location?
Go to settings and enable cheats option will show up. Start your game and you'll notice a potion symbol in the top right corner of the screen. Click on it and type the password. You're good to go!

Reactions: Arlden
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes