DarkinScythe

Jun 10, 2018
No don't be a patron Buy it from Itch so you don't have to pay anymore remember to spend 10$ so you don't have to wait few days And thanks
So you mean if I pay 10$ on Itch right now for version 0.6a, then I can download version 0.7 when it's released without paying again? Sorry I don't know how it works

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
So you mean if I pay 10$ on Itch right now for version 0.6a, then I can download version 0.7 when it's released without paying again? Sorry I don't know how it works
Correct! If you pay for the 10$ version on itch.io, the next time a new update has been added you'll be able to download it free of cost. Just like once you buy a game on Steam, you don't need to pay for it again right? Easy Peasy!

Reactions: DarkinScythe

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
well this is disappointing. 0.6a breaks the saves from 0.5b
I am not too keen to replay this game right now just for the new scenes. So I will wait a few more versions before trying this again

GTgamerSL

Apr 26, 2021
I am not too keen to replay this game right now just for the new scenes. So I will wait a few more versions before trying this again
Yeah we can't use the old saves But this is a Halloween update Feyada said you can select new Halloween update and only play it

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Battle Tweak
(Game version: v0.5c - Don't use it with later versions)

During battle, you must click on one card and then on pc or an enemy. With this mod, when you:
  • click on a defense card => it automatically applies to the player
  • click on an attack card => it automatically applies to an enemy, only if there is one enemy alive
Of course, if you miss click on a card, it will be too late ;) (Edit: Or not thx to the new rollback compatibility)
There's also an optional "Auto end turn". As soon as the player's stamina drops to 0, the turn automatically ends.
Combat will now be compatible with renpy rollback.
Finally, I added few hotkeys as suggested by Segnbora (1-6: Play a card, Space: End turn). Note you must use numpad keys for numbers.

Install: Unzip battle_tweak.zip in "game" folder

Gallery Unlocker
(Game version: v0.5b - Don't use it with later versions)

I modified the scene gallery to include an unlocker. If I didn't miss anything, you should be able to play every variation of each scene.
The third scene doesn't exist anymore so I kept it locked.

Install: Unzip gallery.zip in "game" folder

Save Naming
(Game version: v0.5c - Compatible with later versions)
Add the possibility to name your save (it's optional). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
Also including small visual improvements (radio buttons/checkboxes).

Install: Unzip save_name.zip in "game" folder.

Note: It won't break your saves. If you play next version without it, your old saves will be compatible.
If you have any problem with it, just delete the "bibifoc" folder.

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This should be updated.

Aug 22, 2017
EVERY update has broken EVERY previous save. It's my biggest complaint about the development. Everytime he releases a new version I have to start over. At this point most of us are probably going to start waiting for several releases before we return until he fixes his save file issue.

rigman

May 19, 2021
EVERY update has broken EVERY previous save. It's my biggest complaint about the development. Everytime he releases a new version I have to start over. At this point most of us are probably going to start waiting for several releases before we return until he fixes his save file issue.
It is not even something that needs to be fixed. If you copy/paste your saves from old version it works (except gallery). But for some reason he choose to create a new folder in Appdata, for every new version.

And cheat doesn't work as well, it only unlocks first gallery page which is another weird/annoying thing.

Guffyz

Nov 19, 2017

Dear Friends,

We are delighted to present you with a new update of Knightly Passions: version 0.6a. This version features the Halloween Event. In it, you will find new characters, new animated adult scenes, new mechanics, lovely music, and, of course, an interesting plotline.

Enjoy the game, and happy Halloween!

Download PC version (Windows, Linux): |

Download MAC: |

Download Android version: |

Attention! This game version will not work with saves from previous versions. If you are playing the game on Android: before installing a new version of the game, ALWAYS uninstall the previous version of the game. If you don’t do this, errors will occur in the game.

Friends! Thank you all for your incredible support! We can still hardly believe that thousands of people are playing our game. Thank you so much! You’re amazing!

korbit

Nov 23, 2017
I just finished the event.

A variety of music has appeared, and it immediately catches the eye. It fits in with the story.

Liked the storyline. Honestly, I had no idea how to continue last year's Halloween, but the developers came up with an ingenious solution, which was implemented into the game. Bravo.

New character - Demoness. Now I want her into the storyline. I wonder if this is possible?

10 demons out of 10.

Reactions: Artix0
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes