HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
EVERY update has broken EVERY previous save. It's my biggest complaint about the development. Everytime he releases a new version I have to start over. At this point most of us are probably going to start waiting for several releases before we return until he fixes his save file issue.
I think it is because they added new content in the previous one, like statistics (level, skills, new routes according to skills), meanwhile other quest that affect all seen before. And they had planned to create a party, because MC sheet status seems to reflect spaces where other characters will be there as a party, so imagine how broken will it be in the near future... But the responsibility of it are from the FEYADA leader or programmers, they need to planning what things they want and how as well as when they will add those things, because they are gonna break every update if they add more skills and routes based on those skills (without mentioning that those special events as halloween & christmas must been now inside the game as part of main story instead as things that are for season, which breaks too).

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
missing a pumpkin somewhere....I'm just not seeing anymore pumpkins anywhere.
Started over several times trying each area in a different order and the count stops at 23 everytime.

Last edited:

No_1_Special

Jan 11, 2019
For anyone who hates math puzzles here is a solution to the cauldron puzzle:

Hit the 8 jar twice then the 7 jar until you hit 100.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I'm having two small issues, any help that can be given would be appreciated.

1. I have the quest to get the kurdl for the witch, but the forest is locked and the MC says it's too dangerous to enter... what the heck do I do?
2. I have 5 red circles on the side of my screen in the town view that say 'test battle', what are they and how do I get rid of them?

Last edited:

oxymo

Dec 1, 2020
Just finished the event.
Great art, great music, interesting plot, but bit of a shame there is only 1 adult scene, would have been awesome to have a scene with the queen also.

Reactions: Artix0

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
Not yet... Maybe in the future... She left her family (her mom) before getting arrested by false accusations so, perhaps she will ask MC to help her without revealing her identity or something like that, and with that begin to bond a relationship... Who knows...
He meant another traider-the girl with weapons

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
any cheats ?
pc.gold = (amount) - gives you gold
pc.max_hp = (amount) changes your max health points
pc.max_st = (amount) changes how many turns you get in the turn based combat
pc.atk = (amount) changes your base atk
pc.defense = (amount) changes your base defense
pc.navik_sila = (amount) changes your battle training
pc.navik_ydacha = (amount) changes your hunter sense
pc.navik_harizma = (amount) changes your charisma

Reactions: ana sucubbus
May 30, 2019
so, in this halloween event, we get 0 potions, against a dragon with 1000hp, who does a couple hundred damage, per hit.
is there anything im supposed to do here except die?
because this is starting to feel like a real 'rocks fall everyone dies' situation.
thanks for removing cheats by the way, totally makes this already grindy game less of a pain in my ass. >_>
and putting the patreon button to the left of the exit-game button just so people will click it accidentally out of habit is just scummy.

Aug 20, 2018
so, in this halloween event, we get 0 potions, against a dragon with 1000hp, who does a couple hundred damage, per hit.
is there anything im supposed to do here except die?
because this is starting to feel like a real 'rocks fall everyone dies' situation.
thanks for removing cheats by the way, totally makes this already grindy game less of a pain in my ass. >_>
and putting the patreon button to the left of the exit-game button just so people will click it accidentally out of habit is just scummy.
the dragon swaps blocking and attacking every turn. attack 3x when he defends, defend as much as possible when he attacks. not too hard

sensei02

Sep 22, 2019
Hi, how do you do the Fisherman Quest "Stronger than Steel"?

Where do i find the spider silk? There's no options for spiders in the Enchanted Forest.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes