Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
I’m stuck all my quests want me to go to the forest but it’s locked. I’ve talked to everyone and I’m also at a point where I can not visit the monastery please help it’s very frustrating

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
ntr or harem that s question? sorry for my English
I thought you were playing a cuck at first
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So... as far as I can tell harem with some peeping scenes and I think optional NTR (witch can get tentacle raped if you fail to save her). I get bad vibes here though, like some of the cuck scenes are going to be non optional going forwards

kagurado

Nov 1, 2021
remove all the ntr and be with the sister just like that so many people donating just because it's ntr haha

bobbytables

Mar 9, 2019
anyone have a full save? I completed every quest i could find (although i'm missing a couple). i just wanna check out the rest of the gallery. thanks!

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
Amazing game XD but can someone tell me how to start the nature's wrath quest? I've been trying to activate that quest for an hour already but I have no luck
Idk If you've figured it out at this point but I'll put the info here in case anyone ever needs it.

For Nature's Wrath go to the bulletin board near the executioner. One of the request from the weapons trader is to kill a dangerous monster. Click on it then talk to her.

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
Idk If you've figured it out at this point but I'll put the info here in case anyone ever needs it.

For Nature's Wrath go to the bulletin board near the executioner. One of the request from the weapons trader is to kill a dangerous monster. Click on it then talk to her.
Thank you
:)

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes