jizzong

Nov 11, 2019
Great game. Missed it a few times when looking through the LATEST UPDATES page. It could probably use an update to its tags. Fantasy and Voyeurism are definitely missing. Possibly a few more.

Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
Hey guys im stuck I'm at the 3rd quest and i have to hunt a rabbit for the witch and i cant go to the forest how to I go there ?

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Playing game through joiplay.

All buttons become unresponsive when I try to hunt the dendroid(screen with the hunt Map,
4 locked icons on a path, and skull icon for "stage #1")

I can hover over and tap stuff, And it even shows the clicking animation and gives the descriptions. But even the back, menu, etc buttons don't perform their functions. Locking me out of everything.

I haven't had troubles with any other ren'py games on joiplay so far.
I also know there's an Android version of this. But I like to be able to interact with the files(especially saves), and store games on my sd instead of internal(saves space)

BigiE1993

Feb 8, 2021
Came across this games page a while back and seen in the comments that it was possibly a sloppy seconds fest so I skipped it then but really love the art so am wondering if that really was the case. While I don't consider it NTR as some people do I am not into seeing girls I will end up trying to add to my harem be fucked by other dudes. So if the game is a bunch of early sex scenes of the girls fucking other guys and then you meet them and try to pursue, then I will just move on. Thanks to anyone that answers my question.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Came across this games page a while back and seen in the comments that it was possibly a sloppy seconds fest so I skipped it then but really love the art so am wondering if that really was the case. While I don't consider it NTR as some people do I am not into seeing girls I will end up trying to add to my harem be fucked by other dudes. So if the game is a bunch of early sex scenes of the girls fucking other guys and then you meet them and try to pursue, then I will just move on. Thanks to anyone that answers my question.
There's literally only 1 scene that is 'NTR', but it's with a character you haven't met previously. Also, it's just an illusion cast by the witch on a carpet the priest fucks; no girl in the game is really fucked by anyone else but you.

Oh, I missed the tentacle scene with the witch... but you can easily dodge that if you try to save her

Reactions: BigiE1993

BigiE1993

Feb 8, 2021
There's literally only 1 scene that is 'NTR', but it's with a character you haven't met previously. Also, it's just an illusion cast by the witch on a carpet the priest fucks; no girl in the game is really fucked by anyone else but you.

Oh, I missed the tentacle scene with the witch... but you can easily dodge that if you try to save her
Thanks for the answer. Will give it a try then.

Reactions: sexypeanut

snivy2279

Mar 24, 2019
Nope. The nuns have a story to want to end up with the bishop, but they move on and you swoop in. Nobody is fucked by another guy other than you.

Reactions: BigiE1993

WibuFakku

Aug 2, 2020
to unlock the peeping tom scene you have to come back to the brunette nun's room at night to peep. Keep doing it every night and eventually you will get that scene. The sleeping booty scene is the same.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
That scene is just weirdly presented. You are railroaded into trying to help the nuns start a sexual relationship with the priest... You are also railroaded into failing. The priests is cursed with impotence by the witch, when you are forced to get a cure the witch alters the curse to make him ONLY impotent in the presence of the 3 nuns. (this is due to the "nuns" actually being her ex apprentices she is angry at). At which point you finally swoop in and seduce the 3 nuns for yourself, IIRC they were virgins too.

This is a really weird story arc. It presents itself as you being some beta cuck nice guy who gets friendzoned and is trying to help some random old man score (you are even using your own money to help him!!! at least he could have paid you generously. but nope you need grind money to pay for this). But the actual results are completely different than expected.

I would have expected such an arc to be formally split into cuck route, where you help the priest score and he does.
And stud route where you intentionally sabotage the priest (aka, YOU ask the witch to make him impotent. rather than this happening against your intent)

Instead this game subverted my expectations (which is a bad thing) in how it went. You are railroaded into trying your hardest to friendzone yourself while a real man gets the pussy, only to mysteriously fail and become stud by accident.

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
complete gallery here
Put it here:Knightly_passions-0.6b-pc\game\saves and Appdata\Roaming\RenPy\Knightly Passions 0.6b
In Linux, I think the second folder location should be:

.wine/drive_*drive name*/users/*user name*/Application Data/RenPy

However, even though I can load the save file, it did not unlock the gallery for me.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes