sawert42

Jul 17, 2018
Damn the game is so good, The art is amazing, the story is entertaining, MC ain't a douchebag and it's actually likable, and the references are great, can't wait for future updates, also i hope we will see more of the Demoness in the future

potatochipps

Jan 24, 2019
pc.gold = (amount) - gives you gold
pc.max_hp = (amount) changes your max health points
pc.max_st = (amount) changes how many turns you get in the turn based combat
pc.atk = (amount) changes your base atk
pc.defense = (amount) changes your base defense
pc.navik_sila = (amount) changes your battle training
pc.navik_ydacha = (amount) changes your hunter sense
pc.navik_harizma = (amount) changes your charisma
where do you input this?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Hi, how do you do the Fisherman Quest "Stronger than Steel"?

Where do i find the spider silk? There's no options for spiders in the Enchanted Forest.
If you progress enough with the main quest, you get access to a cave where you can encounter spiders.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
So whats the Deal with the Halloween Content ?
Is it canon ? Will it be later implimented in the core game ? (To becontiuned is probably hinted for the next year Halloween Content)
Will we see more of Belfasta in the core game ? (You cant show me a hot succubus and not except her just to be some side character now :mad:)

In the end Succi scene were hot, blond scene were hot.
Only downsite is you couldnt bang the Queen :cautious:
#Milfsdeservelovetoo

Reactions: Crack_platoon59

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Amazing game XD but can someone tell me how to start the nature's wrath quest? I've been trying to activate that quest for an hour already but I have no luck

sensei02

Sep 22, 2019
Amazing game XD but can someone tell me how to start the nature's wrath quest? I've been trying to activate that quest for an hour already but I have no luck
Ngl i dont remember, but i just know that I talked to all the NPCs to get all the quests. And some quests dont activate till others are finished

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
That is an interesting note, are the old events not around anywhere at all unless you still have the older versions? I don't want to start the current event yet until I go through the game though so perhaps they're in there somewhere.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes