Nizachen

Jul 11, 2020
Guys, I need to know, is Brunette Nun and The Elf is the only fuckable character in the moment? Or did I miss something?

Guffyz

Nov 19, 2017

Dear Friends,

The new update to the game, version 0.6a, will be released on October 30th or 31st. The release will feature a new Halloween event, which will be a continuation of last year’s Halloween event. The new version will first be available in early access to .

Have you played last year’s Halloween event? If so, did you like it? What do you hope to see in this year’s sequel? Let us know in the comments

1 (15).jpg

Guffyz

Nov 19, 2017
Dear Friends,

We are delighted to present you with a new update of Knightly Passions: version 0.6a. This version features the Halloween Event. In it, you will find new characters, new animated adult scenes, new mechanics, lovely music, and, of course, an interesting plotline.

The new version of the game is now available in early access to .

Enjoy the game, and happy Halloween!

1[1].png

kaleh

Oct 27, 2020
Dear Friends,

We are delighted to present you with a new update of Knightly Passions: version 0.6a. This version features the Halloween Event. In it, you will find new characters, new animated adult scenes, new mechanics, lovely music, and, of course, an interesting plotline.

The new version of the game is now available in early access to .

Enjoy the game, and happy Halloween!

View attachment 1478632
is there anyone have the link? or im gonna be patron. if you have link i dont want to waste it

GTgamerSL

Apr 26, 2021
is there anyone have the link? or im gonna be patron. if you have link i dont want to waste it
No don't be a patron Buy it from Itch so you don't have to pay anymore remember to spend 10$ so you don't have to wait few days And thanks

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
When will MC's sister be included and will the protagonist change from male to female?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
When will MC's sister be included and will the protagonist change from male to female?
Have you played yet?... MC transforms into a fur female animal to trap a male specimen for the witch (and MC was nearly rape in the process :v )... So technically MC was a transgender & trans-species at the same time for a moment before getting normie again... Do you expect more?...

• Haha
Reactions: Guffyz and taxon

camdanryeker

Jul 2, 2020
So far this game is good. Not great mind you, but good. I'm mostly enjoying the story, and the art is mostly good. I do wish there were more options but this game is still relatively early in it's development. I will save my rating until the game is almost completed or fully finished.

So once again, liking what I'm seeing so far, but it's a far way from complete.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes