muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I can't figure out how to trigger quests 9,13 & 17. Can anyone help me with this? I've already talked to everyone(at least I think I did) and these haven't come up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Quest 13 you get from a billboard request (the one from the arms dealer, IIRC). The other two I don't remember.

Reactions: Harkonnan

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Good news, boys: there's a poll on Patreon right now to determine whether or not we should have the option to save the elf girl's mother, and the "save her" side is winning by a wide margin (about three to one).
Great news because you knew something was going to happen before the meeting there was all the indications that meant that anyone with half a brain would be there early to save her but the game did not let you. That just made no sense. Oh I know something is going to happen but I will just let it happen that was a stupid Hollywood Drama move.

Guffyz

Nov 19, 2017
9.jpg
Dear friends,

The upcoming version of the game will be released in September (of 2022). Allow us to go over what we plan to add to the game in that update. If you’re not a fan of spoilers, then do not read any of the text written below this sentence.

New Quests:
1. We’re adding a quest that will fully conclude the elf’s story arc, smoothly transitioning to her 18+ scenes from a narrative point of view. This quest turned out to be quite romantic - almost like a date.
2. There will be a new quest from Mirina’s (the red-haired nun’s) storyline. Prepare for battle!
3. A new assignment from the arms trader.

New Adult Scenes:
1. The arms trader will, for the first time, show her gratitude to the hunter for his good deeds. A teaser sketch was posted here ( ).
2. Mirina! The long-awaited 18+ scene that many players have been begging for will finally appear. A teaser was posted here ( ). We’ll tell you in advance that you’ll be seeing the 18+ scene in the game before we’ve finished fully exploring Mirina’s character; we’re planning on adding at least 1-2 additional Mirina quests in the future to complete her questline.

Combat System 3.0:
1. At your request, we’ll be speeding up the animations in the combat system. (Thank you for the idea to the modder who devised “Battle Tweak.”)
2. New enemies in battles.
3. New combat abilities for enemies.

This is only a small part of what we want to do. The game will be getting even more fun!

Thank you to everyone who proposed new ideas!
Thank you to everyone who is supporting us mentally and financially!
You’re the best!

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
View attachment 2015113
Dear friends,

The upcoming version of the game will be released in September (of 2022). Allow us to go over what we plan to add to the game in that update. If you’re not a fan of spoilers, then do not read any of the text written below this sentence.

New Quests:
1. We’re adding a quest that will fully conclude the elf’s story arc, smoothly transitioning to her 18+ scenes from a narrative point of view. This quest turned out to be quite romantic - almost like a date.
2. There will be a new quest from Mirina’s (the red-haired nun’s) storyline. Prepare for battle!

New Adult Scenes:
1. The arms trader will, for the first time, show her gratitude to the hunter for his good deeds. A teaser sketch was posted here ( ).
2. Mirina! The long-awaited 18+ scene that many players have been begging for will finally appear. A teaser was posted here ( ). We’ll tell you in advance that you’ll be seeing the 18+ scene in the game before we’ve finished fully exploring Mirina’s character; we’re planning on adding at least 1-2 additional Mirina quests in the future to complete her questline.

Combat System 3.0:
1. At your request, we’ll be speeding up the animations in the combat system. (Thank you for the idea to the modder who devised “Battle Tweak.”)

This is only a small part of what we want to do. The game will be getting even more fun!

You’re the best!
There aren't Patreons asking/mocking/bothering/bullying/menacing for... don't know... continue main quest?... :v

kaleh

Oct 27, 2020
View attachment 2015113
Dear friends,

New Quests:

New Adult Scenes:

Combat System 3.0:

You’re the best!
can you share mirina +18 sketch from patreon

Reactions: Artix0

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Good news, boys: there's a poll on Patreon right now to determine whether or not we should have the option to save the elf girl's mother, and the "save her" side is winning by a wide margin (about three to one).
well her dying doesnt really effect me in a sense to where i think it needs to be changed its nice to have games where people die u get to feel it. unless.. well.. i get to have sex with the mom if i save her then im down to save her yeah bring her bacc so i can have a 3 sum with her and her daughter :) (y)

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Don't know if this has been asked but how does one beat the 15 sticks game with the guard to win back the slingshot? It doesn't seem to matter what combination I try, the guard always gets it to where I am drawing the last stick. Is it supposed to be impossible as part of the quest or is there actually a way to win? Thanks for any assistance on this!

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
well her dying doesnt really effect me in a sense to where i think it needs to be changed its nice to have games where people die u get to feel it. unless.. well.. i get to have sex with the mom if i save her then im down to save her yeah bring her bacc so i can have a 3 sum with her and her daughter :) (y)
I just wanted to mention it because there was a discussion here a while back where several people were upset that you couldn’t save her.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
As it was with the quest in which MC encounter for the first time Arachne, iirc you can leave the girl inside the cocoon, the thing is ppl aparently are getting tired with a MC that since the beginning cheat and lie to get what he wants, or being disrespectful by default if you don't want to cheat or lie and create a bad image into other characters or risking into a sudden death. The developers by killing the elf's mom and need to lie about her being safe to end with the elf in trusting MC enough to even have sex with him, was more than enough for the majority.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
As it was with the quest in which MC encounter for the first time Arachne, iirc you can leave the girl inside the cocoon, the thing is ppl aparently are getting tired with a MC that since the beginning cheat and lie to get what he wants, or being disrespectful by default if you don't want to cheat or lie and create a bad image into other characters or risking into a sudden death. The developers by killing the elf's mom and need to lie about her being safe to end with the elf in trusting MC enough to even have sex with him, was more than enough for the majority.
imma check out What a Legend and Refuge the art is nice

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Knightly Passions 0.9c
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

hebizaihu

Jul 6, 2022
Have you guys translated this game? Can you tell me the location of the font files you modified? I translated half of the translation, but the opening is all square characters. I tried to modify the font in gui.rpy and replace it with the font I used, but there was no response. Can you send me the modified gui.rpy?
screens.rpy
Let me refer to these two documents?

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes