Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
OK, hopefully THIS version managed to fix the issue that completely broke the game and prevented me from progressing any further, even though nobody even so much as acknowledged it no matter how much I complained about it...

Reactions: Boldano

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
So the game kinda hints that at the "Glade of Death" the Demoness COULD be turned into flesh again, of course very later in the game if ever ? I mean the MC said he wouldnt hate the fact of her coming back since she is looking very beautiful.

Oct 22, 2017
OK, hopefully THIS version managed to fix the issue that completely broke the game and prevented me from progressing any further, even though nobody even so much as acknowledged it no matter how much I complained about it...
You gotta get the pendant sanctified by the Abbot. Until then, the door to the elf's room doesn't work and doesn't correctly display a "I should do something else first" message. The quest journal does provide guidance, though.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I seem to be stuck during a quest.
It's telling me to investigate the howling at night in the enchanted forest, but the map icon is not clickable at any time.
Any pointers as I don't know how to progress there.

*edit*: nevermind, after sleeping for several nights, I can access the map at night... *shrugs* No fucking clue why or what or how it got fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raoul Duke

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
this game is quite nice but having to start from scratch each time really kills my motivation to play tbh
I feel like I've seen this exact comment a dozen times over, at least once every time it updates
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: well the new game+ option lets you catch up. I recommend moving your save folder into the new version of the game. Not so you could load it but so it keeps the "read dialogue" when you press skip it works for me at least

Last edited:
Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Som-one

Oct 24, 2020
where is iskandria
In the fishing pond.
Is the 'incident' with the elf's mother patched in this version, or have the devs not finished rewritting that part of the story yet?
No.
Was wondering has the MC found his sister yet?
No, wait for 5 more years for that.
So the game kinda hints that at the "Glade of Death" the Demoness COULD be turned into flesh again, of course very later in the game if ever ? I mean the MC said he wouldnt hate the fact of her coming back since she is looking very beautiful.
May be the same (retconned) demoness from Halloween version.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Hey, it's been a while since I've been here and was wondering if someone could answer a question for me. Is rollback back in this game, or is it possible to enable it? I remember the last time I tried playing it, it wasn't in and the usual methods to enable it like unren didn't even work.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I don't think so, but I'm pretty sure the governor is boning her or something since the story so far seems to suggest that he's holding her prisoner without confirming it.
The story points to her being transported as a prisoner, then breaking free when the convoy was attacked by Arachne. She definitely isn’t inside the governor’s mansion LOL.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes