Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
I can’t start it, I don’t understand how to use the emulator
DOSBox is fairly straightforward, see

But it might be easier to use a front end. There are a whole bunch but also a lot are abandoned.
seems to be fairly popular and well supported

Feb 11, 2023
View attachment 3101712

Overview:
Maybe you're in the mood for a role-playing of epic proportions. Well...maybe not epic, but you're sure to have a smile on your face by the time you're done with it. Your name is Desmond. Don't like it? Then use you own. You're Desmond(place name here if you perfer), Slayer of Monsters, Avenger of the Wronged, and Lover of Easy Women. Ever seen a resume' like this? After having more than your share of very wicked ale, you end up in the small town of Squalor Hollow where trouble's brewing. Being the hero type and having a few adventures under your belt, you're sure you can clean up the riff raff here. Or can you? Is Xentar's woes due to some brigands or could the emergence of monsters and demons point to something more sinister. Find out and be sure to rescue the occasional maiden is distress.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-20
Release Date: 1994-11-28
Original Title: ドラゴンナイト III, Dragon Knight III
Developer: elf -
Publisher: Megatech Software -
Censored: No (Pre-patched)
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: English
VNDB:
Prequel: Dragon Knight II
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOS emulator is required to run this game. Pls refer to installation for more info.DOWNLOAD
DOS: - - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3101693 View attachment 3101694 View attachment 3101696 View attachment 3101719 View attachment 3101720 View attachment 3101721 View attachment 3101722 View attachment 3101723 View attachment 3101724
well there goes my chance of having a play with this.... ( sigh ) DOS ( ?? ), how the hell do I even install that?

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
So much nostalgia seeing this! First h-game I played on the first PC I ever bought.

Also rather surprised that there seems to be plenty of other old farts around here, thought I was a rarity as someone who played this game back when it was new :)

Reactions: IndigoHawk

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
They should add REAL screenshots, like the above.
And I think the true gameplay was in real-life fights where the MC could "learn" how to battle certain enemies for more efficient fighting.
I hope I didn't mistake this game with another similar adult rpg.

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
Good Grief Charlie Brown. Now I have to head to ebay to see if I can find an old DELL 910. These old games, I remember playing them on an old Tandy that had been wiped and had Dos 5.0 and Windows for Workgroups installed on it. Stayed up half the night one time swapping disks just to install win 95 on a 386 dx just to see if I could... It worked but ran slower than Christmas in Baghdad. 1990, 1991, 1992 were good years. Played a ton of H-games in those years, couldn't understand what I the hell I was reading, but the graphics were "killer" (Never thought that 2 million colors could look so good. Super VGA was awesome!) Finally played this and Cobra Mission in 1993 on a PC JUNIOR. Then went out and bought a Pentium 90. Ahhhh..... The memories.

Season of the Sakura was pretty good, but 3 Sisters was better, imho.

Thanx for the mammories.