cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finding invisible objects on large area isn't easiest thing i can think.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Currently we have more content than round 8 already completed and ready to go. However, we are still adding some more to it, and it is looking great. We are over 3/4 of the way done. on every front (Code / Renders / Writing) We are getting closer to release day, and I hope everybody likes the new character we have added.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
No sex scenes yet for Rose?
Not hardcore penetrative sex. There is a bit of foreplay that gets interrupted by her mother.

Some female love interests (Women that find a place in the phone that have a gallery and can earn points) in KM will be easier to get in bed with than others, but none will be impossible.

Leah for example... You have known for years, and she starts out as a FWB. So, of course she is very easy to get in bed with.

Alice for example... She is coming off a bad break up, she moved in with MC, she was not a virgin, MC has put a lot of effort and energy into making her life better so of course he is reaping the rewards of that as well.

Rose of course will be more difficult to bag than either of these two. She is a virgin, and a living with her mother still. She is not a slut.

Even though some women will be more difficult to score with than others we will most likely be laying the pipe in every update. It won't always be "Fresh Booty". As in a girl we haven't boned yet. We won't totally neglect girls we already are taking care of business with, but we are gradually expanding the harem.

As the writer if I wanted to I could give the MC a "magic gem of seduction" that he can just wave so that all of the girls just drop their panties in front of him and line up bending over for him, but there would be no fun in that. I am going to add a bit more seduction, build up, chase, and teasing with women... Some more so than others.

This of course is to add more elements of realism to the story, and to make these women all more meaningful than a booty call.

Rose isn't there yet. She will get there eventually, and it is going to be beautiful.

Last edited:

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Not hardcore penetrative sex. There is a bit of foreplay that gets interrupted by her mother.

Some female love interests (Women that find a place in the phone that have a gallery and can earn points) in KM will be easier to get in bed with than others, but none will be impossible.

Leah for example... You have known for years, and she starts out as a FWB. So, of course she is very easy to get in bed with.

Alice for example... She is coming off a bad break up, she moved in with MC, she was not a virgin, MC has put a lot of effort and energy into making her life better so of course he is reaping the rewards of that as well.

Rose of course will be more difficult to bag than either of these two. She is a virgin, and a living with her mother still. She is not a slut.

Even though some women will be more difficult to score with than others we will most likely be laying the pipe in every update. It won't always be "Fresh Booty". As in a girl we haven't boned yet. We won't totally neglect girls we already are taking care of business with, but we are gradually expanding the harem.

As the writer if I wanted to I could give the MC a "magic gem of seduction" that he can just wave so that all of the girls just drop their panties in front of him and line up bending over for him, but there would be no fun in that. I am going to add a bit more seduction, build up, chase, and teasing with women... Some more so than others.

This of course is to add more elements of realism to the story, and to make these women all more meaningful than a booty call.

Rose isn't there yet. She will get there eventually, and it is going to be beautiful.
So.. if I remember correctly .. Roses mother iis also on the list..does it mean she will also be romanceable in the future?
One last question , if we romance Rose, can we still romance her mom also?
I know it's a harem and probably the answer is selfexplanatory (harem, so yes) but would rather have a confirmation from the writer/dev :D
Thanks for the awesome game by the way, one of my favorite VNs here :D, I mean I download it as soon as it's released so .. I think it's safe to say it's one of my favorites :D

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
So.. if I remember correctly .. Roses mother iis also on the list..does it mean she will also be romanceable in the future?
One last question , if we romance Rose, can we still romance her mom also?
I know it's a harem and probably the answer is selfexplanatory (harem, so yes) but would rather have a confirmation from the writer/dev :D
Thanks for the awesome game by the way, one of my favorite VNs here :D, I mean I download it as soon as it's released so .. I think it's safe to say it's one of my favorites :D
Yep, Rose's mother Scarlet is a future love interest.

Harem is planned.

The details on if you can have both Rose & Scarlet in your harem at the same time are not yet decided / written out. That is an interesting and complicated question I can not give with a simple answer to other than; I will discuss with Moon when the time comes. We are focused on another aspect right now.

What actually goes into the game is a bit of complex process. Moon and I both have some degree of creative control.

The way it usually happens is I offer Moon different possibilities for scenes / characters then we decide together what would be best.

Sometimes we can have both options. Sometimes we must do things a certain way to avoid scope creep. (For example if we picked to get a new haircut we couldn't make it so we keep the old one too as it would mean double the renders)

The further out in the game (How many updates away) something is the less detail we know about it. At this point in time we know 100% how round 9 is going to be. It is just a matter of putting it all together once the rendering is completed. We don't know 100% yet how Round 10 is going to be. We only know about 70% what on for round 10, I have prepared enough for Moon to be able to continue rendering when the round 9 renders are done, and we will fill in the missing stuff when the time comes. Round 11 we know even less about than round 10, and round 12 we know less about than 11 and so on.

Also, things may change in future updates from what we had planned previously. Originally we planned for something to happen in round 10, but we changed what is going to happen recently to something similar that has the same results.

Certain details are inconsequential, and some are much more consequential.

Your welcome, I am glad you like the game. Round 9 is going to be a lot better than Round 8. There have been thousands of lines of rewrites that have gone in to improving the early story on top of moving forward.

Rounds 1-8 have gotten a lot of rewrites (especially round 2... that was written so very badly!)
Round 9 is all fresh and new, and I hope people like the new girl.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KiichiYakuza

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Yep, Rose's mother Scarlet is a future love interest.

Harem is planned.

The details on if you can have both Rose & Scarlet in your harem at the same time are not yet decided / written out. That is an interesting and complicated question I can not give with a simple answer to other than; I will discuss with Moon when the time comes. We are focused on another aspect right now.

What actually goes into the game is a bit of complex process. Moon and I both have some degree of creative control.

The way it usually happens is I offer Moon different possibilities for scenes / characters then we decide together what would be best.

Sometimes we can have both options. Sometimes we must do things a certain way to avoid scope creep. (For example if we picked to get a new haircut we couldn't make it so we keep the old one too as it would mean double the renders)

The further out in the game (How many updates away) something is the less detail we know about it. At this point in time we know 100% how round 9 is going to be. It is just a matter of putting it all together once the rendering is completed. We don't know 100% yet how Round 10 is going to be. We only know about 70% what on for round 10, I have prepared enough for Moon to be able to continue rendering when the round 9 renders are done, and we will fill in the missing stuff when the time comes. Round 11 we know even less about than round 10, and round 12 we know less about than 11 and so on.

Also, things may change in future updates from what we had planned previously. Originally we planned for something to happen in round 10, but we changed what is going to happen recently to something similar that has the same results.

Certain details are inconsequential, and some are much more consequential.

Your welcome, I am glad you like the game. Round 9 is going to be a lot better than Round 8. There have been thousands of lines of rewrites that have gone in to improving the early story on top of moving forward.

Rounds 1-8 have gotten a lot of rewrites (especially round 2... that was written so very badly!)
Round 9 is all fresh and new, and I hope people like the new girl.
thanks a lot for the explanations :D
Guess we'll have to wait and see, I do hope we get them both in harem (I'm not saying I want to see incest between them) , don't really want to give up one over the other, they are both quite lovely ladies, from Rose who seems to like MC more and more, to Scarlet (sorry that I've forgotten the name, in my defense I'm not good with names, faces yes names?not so much:D) who is ultimately a kind mother since she looks out for her baby daughter and wants only what's good for her.
So yea, I'm enjoying the ride so far :D
Also can't wait to stomp (if that's going to happen) that piece of shit.... fucking disgusting scumbag.

Reactions: yihman1

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
oh wow 4star++ game review.. download game now! i guess alot fat nerd with small pipi wanna become boxer on here :) xx mee tooo haha:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: yihman1
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes