Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
hmmmm i just wish Devs with less supporters or Devs that just startet would not make so "expensive" Tiers that surley would increase the numbers of supporters faster.

in example max to 5$ tier for the start or something like that.

i did´t mean it in a bad way don´t get me wrong its just there are many devs with not so many Supporters and they are making really great games with great stories but have really not much supporters.
for devs that needing lets say 2,3 or 4 month for making an update it would probably better to limit the highest tier to 5$ especially when they doing it in their free time as a hobby and not for a living???

just saying here so no offence please

Reactions: MooN <3

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
It's okay i respect your opinion, I didn't really thought about it like that it's just i wanted to do 4 tiers from beginner to champ ("boxing game") and that's it, I have no one in the champ tier anyway..

I'm working on this game full time 10-12 hours everyday, this update took me 2 months to finish but that's the max i can do with my current gpu (gtx 760) one render takes 2-4 hours to finish + the time to reduce textures etc 2gb vram is a pain in the a**... if i had 1080ti i would release a new update every month
see thats what i mean:
you work full time on your game 10-12 hours and you have 10 supporters by now,and because the limited power of your rendering hardware you need about 2 month for an update and thats fine if the quality is of the update is good.
but on the other side you maybe scare off some of the supporters they want to support you to get the game earlier because of the support as benefit but it is to expensive now for them to get them early with higher tiers as it is now.

and with more popularity comes more supporters and higher tiers then

think about it.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Yeah i understand what you mean, even though it's not a big difference between the tiers it's just 1 day early, but i thought about removing the champ tier anyway im going to change few things after i release this update to public
Thanks for taking the time to write this comment, I appreciate it
no problem and am now a new pantreon of you :)
i like your game and the story so far (y)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
This game shows some promise... Just the MC his penis way too big bit unrealistic... And some English writing was a bit off.

But the characters look good otherwise... storywise it shows promiss… But replay value not so much since u can easily back out of ur choice with the back button and in that way see wich choice is better.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
does the Knockout_Master-Round2-pc.zip file have round 1 as well or do I need to download both round 1 and 2 for the story. thanks for the info guys

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah this definitely does indeed have quite a bit of potential. So far things in the story mostly has focused on the boxing side of things, with some focus on the girls, but I got this feeling that drama will start happening soon as well, haha.
I wonder if MC can have both Alice and Leah, I'd hate to turn either one down, they're both lovely as hell, and that disappointment in Leah's face if MC said that he likes Alice, nope, I wants both so I can make both happy, and I do wonder if there will be even more possible girlfriend prospects down the road, haha :p

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I like this one, this really looks promising and the potential is huge specially if characters and story expands! Oh and omg Alice is just... W:cool:W, i really hope there will be an option to pick LIs (even tho Leah is great, yeah i'm picking Alice for sure unless you create another goddess in the future hehe) or more then one (not my thing tho but its good to have options)... also whats is up with all the showers lol its like MC is working in some germ infested experimental lab or has some weird water fetish :LOL: i get it after a person has activities like a match, training etc. but like come on he showers like 1-2 times a day lol that can't be healthy, right ?:geek:?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wish all the best to you dev, you got a real gem here.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
So i don't if it was just a design choice or not but generally speaking a fight isn't stopped on a 3 count. It's a 10 count for knockdowns and staggers. Also after 3 knockdowns the fight is generally ended, this can change depending on the circut and location though.

There's some weird English issues like the sequence with the MC talking about lending Alice stuff. He says "I'm borrowing you the money" it should be lending or loaning instead of borrowing.

The MC name sometimes defaults to Jason even if that's not what you chosen like reported above.

Otherwise it's good start, though i'd like to see less talking about jabs and hooks and more throwing of them. The boxing animations need more variance in that regard. MC saying Jab, Left, Hook but just throwing Jabs is wierd.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Yes i know that but in the license match the fighter is out so there is no need to count to 10 (the match is over)
same thing for the official match, the first round is over so the ref said back to your corners.
There is only 2 knockouts if you failed to knock him in the second round so we didn't reach 3 knockouts that's why mc won by points
so I'm not sure what are you referring to exactly
The first comment about the 10 count was about the license fight. The ref counts then waives the fight off at 3. It's a bit backwards. The ref is supposed to check if the fighter can continue then count.

The comment about knockdowns was about future fights because it looked like the rules of the sport were being handled loosely. Just wanted to put that out there in case it wasn't known that generally speaking if you score 3 knockdowns in a round the match is called. During your first fight as a pro this is close as you can score 2 knockdowns but they are over 2 different rounds so it's not an issue here. As you stated you can also just straight up end the fight in round to with a Knock Out.

Oct 9, 2017
well I thought it would be knockOUT by now so this game will consist of 12 rounds with the last round would definitely Knocking them out I mean KNOCKOUT I mean TKO :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I hate having to pick between these two ladies felt even worse for Alice after they get back from the bar I know the MC and Leah have had a thing going on but that was tough on Alice I hope she gets her chance with the MC, good update looks like Alice's ex is also in the shadows lurking around wish the MC had just knocked him on his ass when he showed up at the MC house.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes