theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
Pretty decent game, I enjoyed playing it and looking forward to future updates.
The sex scenes felt abit short and bland though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MooN <3

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
From what I have played of the game so far, I can say that I am only interested in Leah, I gave Alice a chance, on a route, but she didn't really get my attention. I hope there is a way to get more serious with Leah, otherwise there is no point in continuing to play it.
Thanks for the game dev, and good luck with it. :)

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
From what I have played of the game so far, I can say that I am only interested in Leah, I gave Alice a chance, on a route, but she didn't really get my attention. I hope there is a way to get more serious with Leah, otherwise there is no point in continuing to play it.
Thanks for the game dev, and good luck with it. :)
Exactly what I want to know as well. I don't mind helping Alice as a friend (you're stuck with her anyway because of the plot), but I want a serious relationship with Leah. This update had nothing for me (quite literally) because Alice keeps hogging all the action (and since we're only friend her scenes remains locked) which is fine, but what about Leah?
MooN <3 mentioned you'll be able to drop Leah later in the story but really, it's only Leah that I'm interested in. :cautious:
https://f95zone.to/threads/knockout-master-round-6b-moon.37986/post-5593238

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Knockout Master [Round 6b] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.07 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.05 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 698 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 681 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So what was the changes exactly? All I really noticed was the that you changed some of the transitions because that's where my skipping would always pause.

If there were changes to the script they didn't register as something new with the persistent save. Or at least not on my playthrough.

Also, I'm sorry if you thought I came off rude but I'm just telling how I see it. There are things that felt wholly unneeded that probably just ate into your development time (like the jiggles). Also, the transitions between scenes I get, but I don't get them during scenes. That and the unskippable image transitions (like the circling around Alice in the laundry room). It just feels like they stretch out the game in an annoying way. It's honestly one thing to do that when a character is first introduced, or if she's wearing something special, but by this point we've seen Alice in a lot of sexy things and totally naked. We don't need the pan around that just slows down the pace, especially right at the beginning of an update.

These are just things I suggest cutting down on, I'm not trying to get in your face.

I also still disagree with your ending, having a 2 week gap of time is really bad. Especially after a first date with Rose. So what, did he not call her at all during those 2 weeks? Or Leah? If you're just doing this jump to justify the pregnancy decision and giving time for her to actually notice it, then it's a poor decision to be basing the time jump on one single character.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Knockout Master Round_8a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 26.01.2022 (Round_8a)

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Zoey Raven , may I ask you to update the walkthrough mod? And please take your time. :)
I just updated it, I'm not updating it again for 15 new renders and some code changes, I may update it for the next release, but this dev has gone back and reworked things now for the 3rd time and I am not sure I want to do the work all over again for that little bit of stuff. I have to start the mod from scratch when they do that. People can throw sad faces on this post if they like, but it's a LOT of work for me to do because of some reworked renders.

Aug 2, 2018
Decided to do a walkthrough mod for this one as well. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Round 6b (You guys can thank the dev for putting the changes into the mod for Rounds 1 and 2, I was going to wait til next update)

Note: This is a Harem Mod you will need to start a new save if you have not previously used it.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
what is the purple colored text? harem or negative RP?

Reactions: kckingchronic

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I wanted to play this game for a while now, glad i did today.

Pretty good game, good amount of content, renders are good, the writing isn't that original but is well put togetter, good LIs, the only con is some dialogs that don't feel super natural but as far as i remember is just a few, good job Dev.

• Red Heart
  • Love
Reactions: MooN <3 and Oloy
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes