mcgheezer

Feb 15, 2019
Try clicking on the phone then going into the text messages on it.

If that did not work because you are using an ancient save... Then try using round select.
I'm stuck at the same point. Message indicates new message...I click the phone, click on messages...robert, alice and rose are the options, but all 3 of them bring a blank white page on the phone that indicates there are no new messages. You can't progress, only close the phone and repeat the process.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Knockout Master S1_Round1-9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 31.12.2022 (S1_Round1-9)

Last edited:

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Try clicking on the phone then going into the text messages on it.

If that did not work because you are using an ancient save... Then try using round select.
same thing happening for me. i'm using saves from round 8a (Jan 2022). i don't think that's considered 'ancient'.

So restarted from round 8 (like you said, using round select). skipped all the way to my previous save point. was able to see message from leah.

Last edited:
Reactions: MooN <3

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
if I have heard correctly then your dad has died my heartfelt condolences for your loss I hope he did not suffer too much in any case I wish you much strength to process your loss ... and always remember loved ones are never completely gone as long as you think of them!

Reactions: yihman1

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I think adding a HOT character like amy in the game and making her the sister and knowing we as the player will never get any action with her is just cruel :cry: But that's just my preferences and it's only a game not real life, that's the beauty of VN's to explore taboo content without prejudice with these kinks, but obviously the dev doesn't like incest content and that's fine, doesn't make it any less cruel tho lol :ROFLMAO:
It's like taking a diabetic in a sweet shop and knowing they can't have anything :eek::p

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hey FAPmaster369
You unlocked Rose's path by getting her number at the coffee shop (Round 3)
if you want to follow Alice's path, choose the option Pay and Leave
for Leah, you'll get the chance to leave her later in the story if you're not interested.
I didn't get an option to just pay and leave at the coffee shop the mc asked for her number without any choice, all it asked was how much to tip $30 or $90? Have I messed up somewhere?

Reactions: El Tanque

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Where?
Will we need a site wide hunt 4 it?
Anyone adhere to a possy to that end?
updated my gallery unlocker / scenes mod
Edit: got it! possy disbanded!

Download: - - - -

1595239027770.png 1595239027770.png 1595239044059.png 1595239044059.png

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I didn't get an option to just pay and leave at the coffee shop the mc asked for her number without any choice, all it asked was how much to tip $30 or $90? Have I messed up somewhere?
That part of the game was rewritten to make getting Rose's number compulsory as she is to core to the plot to be an optional girl.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes