yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I do not agree.

It is best to say the truth, than coddle someone with a lie.
I can respect that stance, and now one last hypothetical to run past you:

There is a crazy eccentric billionaire on the loose. They have read everything you have said here, and taken a great interest in this situation. They track you down, and find you with their vast resources. With them they have brought two things. You ammuse them and they want to play a game with you. They call it the "The Stick and the carrot game".

The carrot: An orange suitcase embroidered with carrot shaped stickers and $10,000,000 inside it.
The stick: A regular stick but it has dog poop on the end of it.

They tell you that "Only a good bunny rabbit will get the carrot. Otherwise you get the stick."

They approach you, and request your phone. Out of morbid curiosity you comply giving it to them. There are plenty of numbers in there.

Now it is time to set their terms. They have looked through your contact list.

Their terms are that you must call as many friends and family members as it takes in your contact list until you can convince one of them to call you a bunny rabbit without letting them know about the stick and carrot game. The billionaire wants you to convince them that you are a "Bunny-Kin" and now identify as a bunny rabbit. Of course this is entirely untrue. You just need to get one person to address you as a bunny to win the carrot.

Would you say:

A) Hand me the phone! I got people to call I want to win that ten mil!
B) I will never lie! Hand me the dog poop stick and get out of here!
If you refuse or fail you will have the stick as your reward.

Reactions: RhazzesDarkk

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I can respect that stance, and now one last hypothetical to run past you:

There is a crazy eccentric billionaire on the loose. They have read everything you have said here, and taken a great interest in this situation. They track you down, and find you with their vast resources. With them they have brought two things. You ammuse them and they want to play a game with you. They call it the "The Stick and the carrot game".

The carrot: An orange suitcase embroidered with carrot shaped stickers and $10,000,000 inside it.
The stick: A regular stick but it has dog poop on the end of it.

They tell you that "Only a good bunny rabbit will get the carrot. Otherwise you get the stick."

They approach you, and request your phone. Out of morbid curiosity you comply giving it to them. There are plenty of numbers in there.

Now it is time to set their terms. They have looked through your contact list.

Their terms are that you must call as many friends and family members as it takes in your contact list until you can convince one of them to call you a bunny rabbit without letting them know about the stick and carrot game. The billionaire wants you to convince them that you are a "Bunny-Kin" and now identify as a bunny rabbit. Of course this is entirely untrue. You just need to get one person to address you as a bunny to win the carrot.

Would you say:

A) Hand me the phone! I got people to call I want to win that ten mil!
B) I will never lie! Hand me the dog poop stick and get out of here!
If you refuse or fail you will have the stick as your reward.
Ahahaha You really don't know who you're talking to. Hypothethically speaking, I AM the 'crazy eccentric billionaire'.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
shouldn't work, serial number should get eliminated on 1st bank.
The bank won't replace a damaged piece of currency unless enough of both serial numbers is present, so any remaining fragment(s) can be excluded. For example one serial number is complete and at least one digit/character of the other is also present, or any similar combination.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
This woman wrote an somewhat related to our situation here. A guy was bit too honest with her, and this really shattered her self-esteem and ego making her lose her mind. So much so that she wrote an article complaining about his behavior.

I took this sort of situation into consideration when writing that scene.
That reminds me of this lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: yihman1

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Game seems to be extremely biased towards Alice more than anyone else.
Less of her and a lot more of Leah, please.

Or at least let us choose a girl to focus on rather than focusing Alice as 'the main girl' and relegating the others as side content.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
shouldn't work, serial number should get eliminated on 1st bank.
It was just a joke.

The bank won't replace a damaged piece of currency unless enough of both serial numbers is present, so any remaining fragment(s) can be excluded. For example one serial number is complete and at least one digit/character of the other is also present, or any similar combination.
It was just a joke.

That reminds me of this lol
Divorce court is a funny show.

Game seems to be extremely biased towards Alice more than anyone else.
Less of her and a lot more of Leah, please.

Or at least let us choose a girl to focus on rather than focusing Alice as 'the main girl' and relegating the others as side content.
In Season 1 Alice, and Leah both get a heavy amount of screen time and sex scene relative to other girls.

In Season 2 some of our plans are to get more sex scenes and screen / character building time with other girls as well, but not totally totally neglect those Rose and Leah in the process.

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
First screen in the game, and this beauty appears:

"I wasn't always an orphan"

Yeah, that's usually how it works, unless you were born in a lab. :LOL:
True! Some people are always an orphan though... Like say dad isn't in the picture don't know who he is and the mom dies in child birth. That's pretty much born an orphan.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Knockout Master Round_8b.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Knockout Master [Season 1, Round 1-9, v0.9] [MooN] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 5.45GB
Repack size: 1.45GB

PC = /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

If you prefer Super Compressed Repack (828MB) at the cost of Quality, check out MinQ Edition in below spoiler.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :cool:

Last edited:

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
True! Some people are always an orphan though... Like say dad isn't in the picture don't know who he is and the mom dies in child birth. That's pretty much born an orphan.
The game isn't showing up in the currently updated game. I have checked 100 entries but games wasn't there.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes