Others Knotty Ruff: Golden Knots [v1.1.4.b] [Teenluma's]

1.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
This is pretty rad but why have the trivial first stage end with a h-scene, then start a doom-but-top-down style shooter level that ends with a one page congratulations and no fucking? Might have been better to hold off til there's payoff. Other than that, it's promising enough that I'd like to see what comes next. Since I know this thread is full of degenerates such as myself, I feel no shame in wondering if there'll be some game over h-scenes, since you added the possibility of zombie red rocket.

Ducksssss

Feb 13, 2021
I'll be keeping an eye on this one, the art's pretty good. I hope the dev gets someone to rewrite the dialogue though because it's all just broken English. Also, the minigames need more thought put into them. I didn't mind the 'pantie fetch' one at the start, but after the H scene the game turns into a top down shooter where the dog has a pistol/shotgun on his back, and he has to shoot at zombie pigs and floating skulls? (which the game refers to as zombie dogs.) Very bizarre. Anyway, I'm hopeful.
View attachment 2320825
Don't get why devs decide to branch into a new genre their other beast game was passable and the gameplay was at least a little related to what was basically another one of their comics.

Stud-e-Smurf

May 11, 2019
My Avira antivirus detected a HEUR Malware whatever that means.
Just means that it detected some code that "MAY" be suspicious. If it doesn't have the signature of a virus but still thinks a file is fishy, it marks it as heuristic (aka - further investigation should be done). Could be a false positive, but I'd stay the heck away from it.

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
I downloaded it and had no virus prompt. After scanning my PC with antivirus, nothing was found. Mega link

1.40 star(s) 5 Votes