Others Knotty Ruff: Golden Knots [v1.1.4.b] [Teenluma's]

1.40 star(s) 5 Votes

wakal

Sep 30, 2017
Trojan:script/Wacatac.H!ml detected by windows defender on download for the mega link, dont trust

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
There is something wrong though, because usually when this happens to me, I update the windows defender and works fine on the following download, but in this one it's the first instance it remains, even after updating Windows Defender database.

This kind of cases usually happens when Windows Defender isn't updating automaticly as it should, or when it has an delay. That's why it fixes after update, but it's the first instance it doesn't to me.

Which antivirus are you using for curiosity?

Korbe

Dec 12, 2019
its a hard knotts life!
is the main character the dog? cus that'd be fun! :p
Should have LOTS of blowjobs & pee & cum baths!
ya know a farm can have a dog AND a horse! just sayin

Reactions: dudder

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
This doesn't need the monster tag, it needs a "good boy" tag. Just sayin'. Maybe the furry tag, too? Cuz there's a furry good boy there.

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
an armed dog, shooting at zombie, demon and other dog types, after fuck a girl, man, what a fucking trip :ROFLMAO:

ital

Jan 26, 2019
in the sex scene I don't have any other kind of animation except from the side, after killing the zombie in the picture you can see her lying between the dogs, I don't have that either

ital

Jan 26, 2019
does he have access to this game on his website for $5.6, is this version free?

iJostar

Mar 24, 2021
if it wasn't for slice of venture i would not even check this out, but looks promising

roxyt482

Aug 11, 2021
The engine of this game is clickteam fusion 2.5 and that is the cause of the false positive, I've also seen other steam games have the same problem with this engine, so the developer have to find out how to solve these issues

Jan 20, 2021
How are you lot playing this game at all?
The first level is fine.

The second your hitbox is the size of the screen, fighting enemies who trigger off-screen, with hitboxes the size of a single atom... I gave up on level 2 after 10 or so attempts.

And quitting, just sets it to level 1 again.

There might be worthwhile content in the game, but I and most people are never going to see it.

1.40 star(s) 5 Votes