Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes
Nov 18, 2017
(I also just updated the mod overview post in general with the mods that are on Steam as of today (and also listed the hidden ones I know off)
I took a look at this post and decided to make a simple command list in Notepad++ easily usable with SteamCMD. I included everything other than some maps and (Excluded maps: Surf, Bob-omb Battlefield, The Ranch 1&2, LargeForest , Monarchs custom default map , kk_coast, Novalis and Abandoned Map | Excluded Misc: Smurfcat, Blahaj)

All you need to do, if it's still in correct formatting, is put "login anonymous" into SteamCMD and Enter to login as anonymous, and then Copy+Paste the entirety of the text from this. It will ask you if you really want to paste so many lines of text, press yes. SteamCMD should queue-download each mod, you only need to press Enter on the last line when it stops moving. Used it myself and it seemed to work fine. Saves a minute or two of copy-pasting line by line.

If anyone has already done this, my apologies. I am too lazy to scroll through all the pages.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2023
I've been out of the loop for a while so someone mind explaining? So everything is free now and the game is finished? No more updates or mods?

Also is there an option to download all the mod files instead of using SteamCMD?

Reactions: CuumWizard
Mar 28, 2019
I took a look at this post and decided to make a simple command list in Notepad++ easily usable with SteamCMD. I included everything other than some maps and (Excluded maps: Surf, Bob-omb Battlefield, The Ranch 1&2, LargeForest , Monarchs custom default map , kk_coast, Novalis and Abandoned Map | Excluded Misc: Smurfcat, Blahaj)

All you need to do, if it's still in correct formatting, is put "login anonymous" into SteamCMD and Enter to login as anonymous, and then Copy+Paste the entirety of the text from this. It will ask you if you really want to paste so many lines of text, press yes. SteamCMD should queue-download each mod, you only need to press Enter on the last line when it stops moving. Used it myself and it seemed to work fine. Saves a minute or two of copy-pasting line by line.

If anyone has already done this, my apologies. I am too lazy to scroll through all the pages.
pressing enter in the last line can be skipped if you leave an extra empty line, CMD will think that's a "enter" command

Reactions: WoleKdeMamKaru

meshmiso

Jul 9, 2017
I've been out of the loop for a while so someone mind explaining? So everything is free now and the game is finished? No more updates or mods?

Also is there an option to download all the mod files instead of using SteamCMD?
The game is finished, and mods are made by the community via Steam. Repeat the 15 second SteamCMD download process for the mods you want, or download one of the packs someone made here.

Reactions: furryfuntime21

okthisnotme22

Aug 11, 2023
Anyone experiencing a bug where all the eggs from breeding yield the same character (i have multiple mods so there's multiple characters), even when i breed completely different characters? Also, eggs bought from the store still hatch different species.

Anarion123

Aug 2, 2021
Anyone experiencing a bug where all the eggs from breeding yield the same character (i have multiple mods so there's multiple characters), even when i breed completely different characters? Also, eggs bought from the store still hatch different species.
If I understood your question correctly, then this is not a bug. the final race depends on two parents. You won't get renamon if 2 parents are kobolds. However, if for example one parent is a Kobold and the other is a Renamon, then the resulting offspring has a 50% chance of being either a Kobold or a Renamon (with mixed colors and average height). Eggs from the store always contain a random race.

Reactions: bonsaii

okthisnotme22

Aug 11, 2023
If I understood your question correctly, then this is not a bug. the final race depends on two parents. You won't get renamon if 2 parents are kobolds. However, if for example one parent is a Kobold and the other is a Renamon, then the resulting offspring has a 50% chance of being either a Kobold or a Renamon (with mixed colors and average height). Eggs from the store always contain a random race.
I know this, i might not have explained it well, the problem is, for example, i have 2 renamons and i breed them 50 times, every single offspring is a lilith, or i breed lucrios 50 times and the offspring is always a lilith. This only happens after alot of time playing, it just randomly refuses do hatch anything except that specific species enven tho im breeding 2 parents that have absolutly nothing to do with that species.

Mar 21, 2023
The game is finished, and mods are made by the community via Steam. Repeat the 15 second SteamCMD download process for the mods you want, or download one of the packs someone made here.
Got it. Thanks. Was just curious if there was another option besides SteamCMD but guess not.

Nov 18, 2017
pressing enter in the last line can be skipped if you leave an extra empty line, CMD will think that's a "enter" command
I thought so but I didn't bother trying since it's a minor "inconvenience" and it acts as a "confirm last step" kind of thing at the same time. Good info for future reference though.

Anarion123

Aug 2, 2021
I know this, i might not have explained it well, the problem is, for example, i have 2 renamons and i breed them 50 times, every single offspring is a lilith, or i breed lucrios 50 times and the offspring is always a lilith. This only happens after alot of time playing, it just randomly refuses do hatch anything except that specific species enven tho im breeding 2 parents that have absolutly nothing to do with that species.
then yes, its a bug. unfortunately, I don't know how to solve it. Another option is to disable the problematic race. Previously, there was a similar bug with Francine The Porcupine, but it seems to have been fixed by the mod developer. What to do with your problem - alas.

By the way, I even recommend disabling several races if you have a lot of them. The game starts to get very buggy if there are many races or clothes in the game at the same time. Objects, things, etc. begin to break

Reactions: okthisnotme22

loli22

Apr 2, 2022
KoboldKare-2023.12.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Los torrents rpdl no están afiliados a F95Zone ni al desarrollador del juego.
Tenga en cuenta que no brindamos soporte para juegos .
Para problemas relacionados con torrents, utilice aquí o únase a nosotros en .
, . ¿Problemas de descarga? Mira aquí .​
[/CITA]
All mods incluyed???

• Angry
Reactions: laugh

Memememeyes

Jul 21, 2022
when i open the newest build, nothing works, just no text, no prompts, its just the title screen. Anybody having this issue too?

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes