4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
Isn't this mtl?
Definitely reads like it at some points, and the implementation in the version I played was a bit jank too (loaded the Japanese text for each textbox, then switched to English after a small delay). Generously, my guess would be that someone slightly cleaned up raw MTL.

FreeZytler

Sep 4, 2018
for everyone searchin
love ending : rape them each time and make sure they come - just wait some time till they flush - if u select come there should be some moanings in red colour while cumming 3 times and u get love end

yuri end futa one and bin/ constrict the other so they fk each other
i dont think its important who fks who - dont touch em do it 3 times there u go

got a question tho how do u get the last scene in the game at bot right of gallery
got all rest but thats missing

Reactions: The_Dragon_Reborn
Jul 31, 2018
for everyone searchin
love ending : rape them each time and make sure they come - just wait some time till they flush - if u select come there should be some moanings in red colour while cumming 3 times and u get love end

yuri end futa one and bin/ constrict the other so they fk each other
i dont think its important who fks who - dont touch em do it 3 times there u go

got a question tho how do u get the last scene in the game at bot right of gallery
got all rest but thats missing
If I'm not mistaken you get that scene by hypnotizing both of them at the same time. They both attack you and the scene happens.

Do you know how to get the Cowgirl scenes though? I was curious about those.

Edit: Never mind I didn't realize you just had to have one of them down and then hypnotize the other. I always hypnotized both or hypnotized one while the other was still up and attacking.

Last edited:

ku2333

Oct 22, 2023
View attachment 1321245

Overview:
You decide to eat your work lunch in the park today, and hear a couple of girls under the shade of a nearby tree.
You decide to peep in on them, wondering why girls would be in the park on a weekday at this time...
"...!? Senpai, a creepy guy is leering at us!"
"He's definitely looking this way. Is he a stalker? Is he planning to threaten us? Or..."
"Oh no...I'm scared, Senpai."
"Don't worry, we just have to find his weakness."
And so the battle begins.
It seems you have no choice but to use those powers you tried not to unleash...​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-27
Release Date: 2021-07-17
Developer: JSK Studio -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English (Fan Translated)
Other: JSK Collection
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

Extra: Info (Save-Cheat)

noxtek 's demosaic + XinChi v2 decen + Icevail translation

View attachment 1321239 View attachment 1321282 View attachment 1321240 View attachment 1321241 View attachment 1321242 View attachment 1321243 View attachment 1321244
Thanks man!

charabit781

May 21, 2020
There's 2 middle aged man series games the one named the girl who assault older men and the middle aged-man with special power and the one was Papa hunter and the middle aged-man with special power

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes