4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Despite the fact it was already explained here on another page, i'm gonna tell it anyways.

so there are 3 endings, the rape ending, the yuri/Futa ending, and the love ending.

rape end: just fuck the girls each time you have a chance and use 'em like a cum-dumpster, as in, beat them and cum as fast as possible. unlocks extra level 1 (or infinite mode as i call it, fight the girls for as long you desire, dialogue is changed to reflect the rape ending)

yuri/futa end: you MUST learn the ability to temporally turn the girls into futas, put one girl in a difficult situation (knocked out, bound by your magic psy-energy, or turned horny by hypnosis) and quickly give the other girl a dick, also make sure both of them get to be the futa at least once. and DO NOT fuck them yourself.

Love end: similar to rape ending. but instead of just a quick fuck'n'cum, you have to fuck them both until they start to enjoy it (which means, their dialouge has hearts in it and all that) dunno if dialogue choice matters. basically, premise for this ending boils down to "fuck the lesbians so good and hard that they turn bisexual". also this ending unlock extra level 2 (infinite battle, but this time the dialouge reflects the love ending, and this time, the girls actually enjoy the sex)
Thank you for posting this guide.

Also, big thank you for the translator for their translation work that went into this gem and so quickly to boot!

Guy736

Sep 27, 2019
Kinda new to this site,can anyone help me on how to lauch this?It just keeps crashing instantly?

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
so besides the other jsk games is there any other games out there like the jsk games? i find them really fun. thanks

LGsusXD

Apr 5, 2021
Hello people. I would like you to help me with this. When I open the game I get an error "Fatal error: Failed to load mono". I don't know if it's because my pc is a potato or I need to install something. I would appreciate your help my humble gentlemen.

Image 1.PNG

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
View attachment 1382599

Tragic story:
both characters are invisible

Anybody know some kind of solution to this?
That's John Cena!
Jokes aside. What's your GPU?
Do you have the latest drivers?
Some of these errors can happen if you don't have latest version or particular version of Visual C++ or .Net Framework or Directx.
Try installing all the versions or at least the latest ones, both ×86 ×64.

Last edited:

Syzoth4420

Sep 2, 2019
That's John Cena!
Some of these errors can happen if you don't have latest version or particular version of Visual C++ or .Net Framework or Directx.
Sadly that didn't help. I reinstalled the latest version of everything I could find but it's still the same.
Thanks for the quick response tho

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That's John Cena!
He must be playing the 4Kids dub. Here they decided to have "Invisible girls". Just count yourself lucky that losing doesn't "Send you to the shadow realm".

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to eat a jelly filled doughnut.

• Haha
Reactions: Richyz11

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
There are still some parts untranslated and some machine translated. Are you going to translate those parts too and make an update?

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes