4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Darkness86

May 27, 2018
Hello everybody. I would like to ask one thing if I can: does anyone know how to unlock, without resorting to full save, the sex scene cowgirl A-N / N-A? It's the only thing I'm missing to unlock but I can't figure out how to unlock it.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Hello everybody. I would like to ask one thing if I can: does anyone know how to unlock, without resorting to full save, the sex scene cowgirl A-N / N-A? It's the only thing I'm missing to unlock but I can't figure out how to unlock it.
The same way you unlock the cowgirl scenes but rent the dick to one of the girls.

Nickhrom

May 27, 2019
Someone know what version of reipatcher did they use for this one? It seems to use DeepL

Kanekmegumi

Feb 25, 2020
And no, this one's not possible. It's Unity. Either the author need to release a port or one must rebuild the game using the assets from square one & then export it to APK format after tweaking around with the UI and touch features or needs to get their hands on the unity project file from JSK himself.
I've ported all the previous ones but this one? Nope, not possible for me.
I understand, thanks for taking my questions, great man of culture.

trapmint

Oct 24, 2017
how do you counter the attacks? i tried the usual way (low health, on kicks and knee attacks) but there's no counter indicator

Edit: nevermind, now i know how, click on the girl who 's gonna land a hit and right below guard is the counter indicator

Last edited:

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
how to get all endings
Despite the fact it was already explained here on another page, i'm gonna tell it anyways.

so there are 3 endings, the rape ending, the yuri/Futa ending, and the love ending.

rape end: just fuck the girls each time you have a chance and use 'em like a cum-dumpster, as in, beat them and cum as fast as possible. unlocks extra level 1 (or infinite mode as i call it, fight the girls for as long you desire, dialogue is changed to reflect the rape ending)

yuri/futa end: you MUST learn the ability to temporally turn the girls into futas, put one girl in a difficult situation (knocked out, bound by your magic psy-energy, or turned horny by hypnosis) and quickly give the other girl a dick, also make sure both of them get to be the futa at least once. and DO NOT fuck them yourself.

Love end: similar to rape ending. but instead of just a quick fuck'n'cum, you have to fuck them both until they start to enjoy it (which means, their dialouge has hearts in it and all that) dunno if dialogue choice matters. basically, premise for this ending boils down to "fuck the lesbians so good and hard that they turn bisexual". also this ending unlock extra level 2 (infinite battle, but this time the dialouge reflects the love ending, and this time, the girls actually enjoy the sex)

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes