4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Shuuko

Dec 6, 2017
Honestly I think the most helpful tip I can give to get another ending is, set lust to 4 before hitting cum. If you do that for every scene you should get the ending you want. I kept trying for the love end, did the same thing one round and got the neutral ending, did the same thing but set lust to 4 BOOM love end.

olow1

Jun 9, 2020
I have no fuckin idea how to get love ending

there are three diffrent guides saying diffrent things testd all of them still nothing

also how am i suppoused to increatse pleasure?
how to do this?

Shuuko

Dec 6, 2017

there are three diffrent guides saying diffrent things testd all of them still nothing

how to do this?
For the love ending I KO'd one of them, stripped the other, used hypnotize. During the scene click lust, change it from auto to 4 before hitting cum, go to the end. Rinse and repeat with the other girl, and then the 3rd round do either or. Someone earlier said to select the bottom dialogue option in between rounds, I did so, but idk if that's a necessity.

Burner5

Dec 11, 2020

how to do this?
The way I got the love Ending to work was to make sure that I had a sex scene with each of the two girls at least once. I also made sure that the girl I was having sex with was at the maximum lust level by waiting until she got to lust level 4 before finishing. I also made sure to finish each round via a sex scene.

olow1

Jun 9, 2020
The way I got the love Ending to work was to make sure that I had a sex scene with each of the two girls at least once. I also made sure that the girl I was having sex with was at the maximum lust level by waiting until she got to lust level 4 before finishing. I also made sure to finish each round via a sex scene.

hoto get this lust
just by waiting during the animation loop?

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
hoto get this lust
just by waiting during the animation loop?
Just wait long enough on each stage of the dialogue loop, eventually the girls dialogue will change and the character will be blushing, if you have done it right the character will have red dialogue with hearts during the cumming animation.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Yeah, but what can be an improvement? Better art?
As much as I like JSK games, I do agree that most of the games lack diversity. Art's part of it, but all the fighting games recycle basically the same endings and combat mechanics. Like I'm not expecting them to remake everything from the ground up, but it would be nice if the fights were more engaging than "grind until you move faster/hit harder than your opponent" or have more personalities other than "I'm actually vulnerable and docile and I can't show any one else this side of me than you" and "I misjudged you and even though the circumstances of how we met were bad, I'm glad it turned out well in the end." It's not like they don't make any effort towards it, it's just that they don't consistently make the effort to do something different you know?

Reactions: Farbror Gael

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
As much as I like JSK games, I do agree that most of the games lack diversity. Art's part of it, but all the fighting games recycle basically the same endings and combat mechanics. Like I'm not expecting them to remake everything from the ground up, but it would be nice if the fights were more engaging than "grind until you move faster/hit harder than your opponent" or have more personalities other than "I'm actually vulnerable and docile and I can't show any one else this side of me than you" and "I misjudged you and even though the circumstances of how we met were bad, I'm glad it turned out well in the end." It's not like they don't make any effort towards it, it's just that they don't consistently make the effort to do something different you know?
Good point. I do agree that JSK games lack diversity, but comparing to games NOT made by JSK, I would say that they are pretty unique (Also I don't like rape, prostitution and all that stuff, so JSK games having good endings is a breath of fresh air to me).

But yeah, grind is annoying, and it would be nice to have different personalities

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Mostly art and animations, the rest is filler and doesn't need to be better.
The art is amateur level and the animations feels a bit stiff and choppy.

The games are still great though.
Not sure about the art tbh, at this point it feels like a distinct choice. At least for me. I have no idea how to change it but at the same time still leave it distinct.
Animations... yeah, they are choppy, not sure about stiff tho, I have low standards when it comes to this stuff so I can't say what's good and what's bad (Also applies to artstyle, although I didn't like it as much as I do now at first)

notecrash

Jun 7, 2019
Not sure about the art tbh, at this point it feels like a distinct choice. At least for me. I have no idea how to change it but at the same time still leave it distinct.
Animations... yeah, they are choppy, not sure about stiff tho, I have low standards when it comes to this stuff so I can't say what's good and what's bad (Also applies to artstyle, although I didn't like it as much as I do now at first)
This tbh. I don't know how to explain it but when I see a thumbnail with this artstyle, I know straightaway that it's JSK's.

I think he could try to experiment a bit though, try new gameplay mechanics maybe? His games are getting a bit repetitive (imo)

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
This tbh. I don't know how to explain it but when I see a thumbnail with this artstyle, I know straightaway that it's JSK's.

I think he could try to experiment a bit though, try new gameplay mechanics maybe? His games are getting a bit repetitive (imo)
Yeah. Also... as much as I don't like futa stuff, or threesomes, I think it would be a good idea to have this type of games every once in a while. Or! maybe make a straight yuri one, where you play as a girl, could be fun

my personal wish is a game with someone with a small breast but who isn't a loli, but it doesn't matter i guess

Feb 21, 2018
Kind of wish there was an ending where you and one of the girls repeatedly rape the other leading to a shared dom ending. Seems like the futa stuff is literally the guy pulling his cock off and attaching it to one of the girls, but there's no reason it has to be like that when a double penetration scene could happen. JSK games kind of all lead to the same place.
Its still cool though. Here's hoping he keeps expanding on two victims at once, especially since he clearly makes such a big use of recycled assets.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes