4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Missing tag: NTR.

This fetish is like the bottom of being pathetic, is like being a huge homofobic incel with a lot of extra steps.
How in the world is this NTR? They are already in a relationship with each other, you are just walking by. Or are you one of those "OMG there is a dick not on my character Whagh!!! Whagh!!! Whagh!!!" types? Because FYI it's YOUR dick they're using in the futa scenes. Maybe it could count as cheating in those futa scenes because it's your dick and your sperm she is using but it's still them two as lovers making love.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Missing tag: NTR.

This fetish is like the bottom of being pathetic, is like being a huge homofobic incel with a lot of extra steps.
ok.. what the heck happen to you? this aint twitter man lol there is alot more insane fetishes in the world and u kinda went nuts over that dudes comment

on topic for the game i guess jsk doing unity now with flash dead right? i wonder if its harder or more easy for people translate his stuff if its on unity

alex211

May 6, 2017
So am I retarded or something because these bitches literally attack me a Mach 5 and everytime I do anything other than Defend I can't.

GoblinLover01

Sep 22, 2020
You sure you didn't beat them off? If you beat them off it might be a normal end

Anyway, 1st round, use the cock magic on blue girl then use hypno magic or beat the blonde girl in 5 second lol, this should enter the scene where Naisa [Nagisa?] (Blue) rape Arishia [Alicia] (blondy)

Then 2nd round, Alicia rape Nagisa
3rd round i think you can futanize either one of them. You don't have to do anything them, that means no etching either one of them.

There was a one time on 3rd round i etch H one of them but still got Yuri end.

Perhaps that pleasure meter should set to 4 when doing turn 1 and turn 2 to guaranteed a yuri end, and of course a lot of cum inside. 3 times of cumming is enough
wtf do you click wait or end battle?

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
So people just skipped translating the previous game?
Maybe it was at a boundary of illegal and legal.
Some asshole complained (rudely) about the fact that the guy that translates those games didn't translate h-scenes since translator doesn't want to do that because he doesn't enjoy lolies (it was the translation of one of the previous loli games iirc), so the translator decided to not translate the previous one because it looked like no one appreciates his work. That's the gist of it.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
JSK makes great games, but damn.. it feels like he's not really improving at all, they feel and look almost the same as his first ones.
I wouldn't say that. Art is a bit better, not an artist so can't say exactly what is better, but... it's better. And gameplay is changed compared to his old ones as well

Alutard

Jun 29, 2018
Is it just me or do the girls attack extremely fast? The window to attack for me was less than a quarter of a second almost like a rhythm game...

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Is it just me or do the girls attack extremely fast? The window to attack for me was less than a quarter of a second almost like a rhythm game...
You just need to take out one of the girls as quickly as you can. After that, it's laughably easy. You can just block as they attack and take almost no damage. You can block mid-attack animation and should have plenty of time to do so. You should prioritize Agility and attack if you just want to farm points for winning. A few points in defence doesn't hurt.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
How in the world is this NTR? They are already in a relationship with each other, you are just walking by. Or are you one of those "OMG there is a dick not on my character Whagh!!! Whagh!!! Whagh!!!" types? Because FYI it's YOUR dick they're using in the futa scenes. Maybe it could count as cheating in those futa scenes because it's your dick and your sperm she is using but it's still them two as lovers making love.
I haven't played the game yet but I am guessing it refers to MC NTRing one girl while the other girl and then the other. This would fall under the Netori category of NTR.

Some asshole complained (rudely) about the fact that the guy that translates those games didn't translate h-scenes since translator doesn't want to do that because he doesn't enjoy lolies (it was the translation of one of the previous loli games iirc), so the translator decided to not translate the previous one because it looked like no one appreciates his work. That's the gist of it.
Choosingbeggars like that are why we can't have nice things smh.

Farbror Gael

Jun 21, 2017
I wouldn't say that. Art is a bit better, not an artist so can't say exactly what is better, but... it's better. And gameplay is changed compared to his old ones as well
Yes there is improvement but it is marginal, 10+ years of making games doesn't really show.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes