4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

kingra

Jul 20, 2017
How do you get hypno end exactly? I keep hypnoing both of them and I keep either getting rape or love endings

Reactions: qwazpoi

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Is there NTR? God I hate NTR so much that I spend most of my time talking about how much I don't like it.
Also I don't know what it actually is.

But seriously though hope there's some buttfuckin in this, too many Japanese games skip out on anal and it's a damn shame.
Agreed with the need for more anal sex in games. It is such a missed opportunity to allow her bottom to escape ravishment.

if by battle turn you mean reducing her HP to 0 and raping her, it's once.
but the turn itself was filled with rape, hypnosis, and reverse rape.
Yay for reverse-r*pe :)

Reactions: junior20000

Second3nd

May 24, 2018
How do you get hypno end exactly? I keep hypnoing both of them and I keep either getting rape or love endings
You're probably thinking of the Yuri end. IIRC, they just need to have sex with each other three times. To do this, you'll need to counter bind or blast bind one girl and then use the Lend Cock option on the other girl.

djgoletal

Jul 25, 2017
This game is using like 60% of my processor even on an idle screen, did it happen to someone else? I never had problem with unity games.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Easiest game in the series to play btw,i wonder did they downgrade it because it is a new platform? The choice doesn't matter?
I gave the Yuri End a try But didn't work It didn't give any ending you sure about this? Also Which Hypno Rape did you use on the Submission End? The normal one or the Cowgirl?

Last edited:

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
I gave the Yuri End a try But didn't work It didn't give any ending you sure about this?
You sure you didn't beat them off? If you beat them off it might be a normal end

Anyway, 1st round, use the cock magic on blue girl then use hypno magic or beat the blonde girl in 5 second lol, this should enter the scene where Naisa [Nagisa?] (Blue) rape Arishia [Alicia] (blondy)

Then 2nd round, Alicia rape Nagisa
3rd round i think you can futanize either one of them. You don't have to do anything them, that means no etching either one of them.

There was a one time on 3rd round i etch H one of them but still got Yuri end.

Perhaps that pleasure meter should set to 4 when doing turn 1 and turn 2 to guaranteed a yuri end, and of course a lot of cum inside. 3 times of cumming is enough

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
You sure you didn't beat them off? If you beat them off it might be a normal end

Anyway, 1st round, use the cock magic on blue girl then use hypno magic or beat the blonde girl in 5 second lol, this should enter the scene where Naisa [Nagisa?] (Blue) rape Arishia [Alicia] (blondy)

Then 2nd round, Alicia rape Nagisa
3rd round i think you can futanize either one of them. You don't have to anything them that means no etching either of them.

There was a one time on 3rd round i etch H one of them but still got Yuri end.

Perhaps that pleasure meter should set to 4 when doing turn 1 and turn 2 to guaranteed a yuri end, and of course a lot of cum inside. 3 times of cumming is enough
So I don't need to beat them? Just Hypno them right?
You were right on the Submission end I gave them 2 Double Paizuri then rape both the girls on cowgirl position after that I rape one of the girls on cowgirl then It gave me the Submission end

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
So I don't need to beat them? Just Hypno them right?
You were right on the Submission end I gave them 2 Double Paizuri then rape both the girls on cowgirl position after that I rape one of the girls on cowgirl then It gave me the Submission end
Yes. Hypno only one of them and another one with futa magic in a single round. That should end the fight and proceed to H lesbian scene

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
How do you fuck them after you bind their kick? Tooltip says you need to combien it with hypnosis or something but if you hypotize them, they will no longer kick and just do reverse rape.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Yes. Hypno only one of them and another one with futa magic in a single round. That should end the fight and proceed to H lesbian scene
Seems like you were right also I did the whole thing with the pleasure meter on 4 By the way Did you know how to get the Hypnosis ending? There's one more at the settings right?

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong but... isn't this company 20 years old!? I'm surprised they still be kicking and hope they keep kicking.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
How do you fuck them after you bind their kick? Tooltip says you need to combien it with hypnosis or something but if you hypotize them, they will no longer kick and just do reverse rape.
Bind kick one and blast then bind or maybe defeat (didn't try this one) the other and it'll be pressable.

Farbror Gael

Jun 21, 2017
JSK makes great games, but damn.. it feels like he's not really improving at all, they feel and look almost the same as his first ones.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes