4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
i got all 3 endings without a guide, just follow the basic JSK routes
rape once = rape end
rape all the time = love/lewd end
and in this case, turn the girls into futas enough times and you automatically get futa/yuri end. it just happens, you don't have to beat them up / win the fight.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How did you do it? I mean If you rape them alot of times the rape end will appear right? Any specifics on how you did it? Like Did you raped them while hypnotized?

And the Yuri End Do you have to fucked them or just use Lend a cock?

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
How did you do it? I mean If you rape them alot of times the rape end will appear right? Any specifics on how you did it? Like Did you raped them while hypnotized?

And the Yuri End Do you have to fucked them or just use Lend a cock?
I somehow got the love ending by focusing entirely on one character (senpai) with both hypnosis and rape after beating them.
and I didn't get involved at all with the yuri end. literally just hypnotized one and gave a cock to the other, and countered one while the other had a cock etc.
maybe it has something to do with them giving their virginities to each other? not sure.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I somehow got the love ending by focusing entirely on one character (senpai) with both hypnosis and rape after beating them.
and I didn't get involved at all with the yuri end. literally just hypnotized one and gave a cock to the other, and countered one while the other had a cock etc.
maybe it has something to do with them giving their virginities to each other? not sure.
Both hypnosis What do you mean? There's a double paizuri hypno,A fellatio,a sex hypno also what did you do after those 2? I mean the for the rape ending to occur you have to have sex with them then the scene will go into swimsuit mode Oh yeah it took 4 turns for the rape ending to occur by the way that's why I ask what you did

ArgolSnow

Aug 29, 2017
I managed to fix the translator not working by moving the folder with the game from my Desktop to my C: drive

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Both hypnosis What do you mean? There's a double paizuri hypno,A fellatio,a sex hypno also what did you do after those 2? I mean the for the rape ending to occur you have to have sex with them then the scene will go into swimsuit mode Oh yeah it took 4 turns for the rape ending to occur by the way that's why I ask what you did
"with both hypnosis and rape after beating them", as in i did both.
as with all JSK games, it has to do with how many times the girl(s) have an orgasm...probably..

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
"with both hypnosis and rape after beating them", as in i did both.
as with all JSK games, it has to do with how many times the girl(s) have an orgasm...probably..
Just wanna ask for sure but how many battle turns did that took? With both hypnosis and rape?" Doesn't that lead to the rape ending then? Maybe you mean Hypno rape?

oppayumu

Apr 25, 2018
finally after a long and tiring day of work i gonna beat the shit out of my dick for this long wait piece of art

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Just wanna ask for sure but how many battle turns did that took? With both hypnosis and rape?" Doesn't that lead to the rape ending then? Maybe you mean Hypno rape?
if by battle turn you mean reducing her HP to 0 and raping her, it's once.
but the turn itself was filled with rape, hypnosis, and reverse rape.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
if by battle turn you mean reducing her HP to 0 and raping her, it's once.
but the turn itself was filled with rape, hypnosis, and reverse rape.
No What i meant by that was after you defeat one of the girls or both of them there's a dialogue at the end right? After that dialogue the battle will begin again because you rape one of them

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Easiest game in the series to play btw,i wonder did they downgrade it because it is a new platform? The choice doesn't matter?

Last edited:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
How long has this fucker been making games lol. I feel like this person's been making quick flash hentai games since the beginning of the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: norpheus

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
No What i meant by that was after you defeat one of the girls or both of them there's a dialogue at the end right? After that dialogue the battle will begin again because you rape one of them
no, the battle ended after a single rape.
then you get the ending sequence.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes