4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
I tried that but nothing,what do i have to do in the third round ? are there certain dialoges that i have to take ?
you gotta have them fuck each other 3 times probably makes sure the one being penetrated cums as well

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Any idea what exactly the "Scene Type" option in menu changes?
And "Ejaculation" for that matter.

baddog99

Oct 14, 2020
is this game crashing after a few seconds with anybody else?

Also why is it trying to access the internet?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Any idea what exactly the "Scene Type" option in menu changes?
And "Ejaculation" for that matter.
Scene type is for viewing the H-scenes with the dialogues you choose the option for.
If you choose love option in scene type & view any H-scene from the main menu that you've unlocked, you can watch that that particular scene in love route. Same goes for rape or hypnotize.
As for ejaculation, that's the number of ejaculation you cream pie one when you press cum.

Reactions: Watters

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Scene type is for viewing the H-scenes with the dialogues you choose the option for.
If you choose love option in scene type & view any H-scene from the main menu that you've unlocked, you can watch that that particular scene in love route. Same goes for rape or hypnotize.
As for ejaculation, that's the number of ejaculation you cream pie one when you press cum.
Thanks!
Though it didn't seem like the ejaculation option was working for me then. And what does setting it to 0 would even mean?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Thanks!
Though it didn't seem like the ejaculation option was working for me then. And what does setting it to 0 would even mean?
Ejaculation works in this way.
If it's set to 1, there will be 2 ejaculation. That is, one cumshot & another is ending cumshot. You know the term shooting what's left in there?
If it's set to 2 then there will be 2 cumshots & 1 final cumshot.
So, if it's set to 0 then there will only be one final cumshot. Setting it to 0 was good in his flash based games because the game would slow down after each cumshot.

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
Use Futa power on Girl 1 while Girl 2 is under Bind and vise versa.
Result should be YOU dont "touch" girls, They take virginity from one another

lvl up this:
- PSI power (mana)
- Counter or Blast to knock down
- Bind
- Futa cock
When you get super powers including mind control, telekinesis, and body modification only to use them to help people get together. Respect.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Ejaculation works in this way.
If it's set to 1, there will be 2 ejaculation. That is, one cumshot & another is ending cumshot. You know the term shooting what's left in there?
If it's set to 2 then there will be 2 cumshots & 1 final cumshot.
So, if it's set to 0 then there will only be one final cumshot. Setting it to 0 was good in his flash based games because the game would slow down after each cumshot.
How do you get the love ending?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
How do you get the love ending?
I'm not really sure but from the Japanese readme file that came with it, this is what was written.

4) Love End
• Win the "Story Mode".
• Have sex with both the girls at least once.
• Both of them must climax at least once in the sex scene. (You will climax if you ejaculate when the movement is set to "fast" and your pleasure level is at its highest.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I'm not really sure but from the Japanese readme file that came with it, this is what was written.

4) Love End
• Win the "Story Mode".
• Both of you must perform the real sex at least once.
• Both of you must climax at least once in the sex scene. (You will climax if you ejaculate when the movement is set to "fast" and your pleasure level is at its highest.
You mean the Extra mode? Could you go into detailed? Both of these 2 is kinda vague
• Both of you must climax at least once in the sex scene. (You will climax if you ejaculate when the movement is set to "fast" and your pleasure level is at its highest.

I mean when you defeat the 2 girls and rape them you get the Rape end and if you both use lend a cock to both of them they'll say They'll let you go

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
You mean the Extra mode?
No, main story mode.
Extra modes are special modes that doesn't end after battle unless you choose to do so or you lose. They do not unlock any endings.
Extra mode 1 is unlocked after "Rape End".
Extra mode 2 is unlocked after "Love End".

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
You mean the Extra mode? Could you go into detailed? Both of these 2 is kinda vague

I mean when you defeat the 2 girls and rape them you get the Rape end and if you both use lend a cock to both of them they'll say They'll let you go
I haven't played this by unlocking scenes myself yet.
But what I can say is that you should not choose any dialogues that are rude or you lusting after them. Have sex with both of them at least once and make them climax with you & choose the proper dialogues.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
No, main story mode.
Extra modes are special modes that doesn't end after battle unless you choose to do so or you lose. They do not unlock any endings.
Extra mode 1 is unlocked after "Rape End".
Extra mode 2 is unlocked after "Love End".
Oh I see but what do you mean by this?

These are kinda vague like I said in my comment If you have sex with them both it gives you the rape ending
when you let Alicia rape Nagisa or do the reverse they just say that they'll let you go after that

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Oh I see but what do you mean by this?

These are kinda vague like I said in my comment If you have sex with them both it gives you the rape ending
when you let Alicia rape Nagisa or do the reverse they just say that they'll let you go after that
I made corrections with the words.
This is what I got from ULMF.
Should help you out a bit.
IMG_20210728_002247.jpg

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes