Uchiha Sasuke

Jun 11, 2017
That Length part is hilarious xD

" Length: 2 hours for swing, 3 for cuck, 5 for total, <8 minutes if you skip everything for full save "

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Ok, I have to ask... How edited is the MTL in this one?

Is it edited to the point where, regardless of accuracy, every sentence is in actual English and all the pronoun confusion has been resolved? Or is this edited in the sense that there's a minimal reduction in poetry, but it's ultimately still mostly garbage and thus the experience isn't improved much from using a translation tool yourself?

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
The tranlation one i read times ago was bad, real bad. Does this second one improves the quality?

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
As usual the art is hot but the story and it's logic just flied over my head. I played it cause someone suggested this is a swinger game turned to NTR but it was not the case.

So in the cuck route
  • MC is suddenly achieved cuck enlightenment .... OK wtf
  • FMC suddenly doing it raw and getting creampied even though hasn't done with MC ... OK wtf
  • MC & FMC confessed to each other and FMC says the typical NTS line "I love you but I love sex with him more" ... OK I think I heard similar thing in certain vampire movie
  • FMC loses anal virginity to the bull ... Huh!!!
  • Epilogue shows FMC getting fuucked by bull while MC getting a sympathy/pity handjob from the other girl .... WTF .. I mean why he isn't he getting any puussy or anal?? They were swingers just a couple weeks ago.

of the guy cumming inside her despite the bf never having done so was more to check an NTR box than to actually make sense with her character unless I'm missing something in the translation.
I totally agree with you the cuck route is there just to check some cuck boxes, it's not meant to make any sense. The MTL also doesn't help as it adds more confusion to the story but in the end there isn't much story.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Bah, I gave in and actually checked the translation...

Total. Hot. Garbage.

Not worth touching. You can tell in the 1st minute. This being "Version 2", and if THIS is as is... I don't want to imagine how V1 was...

Bleh, delete and back to the watch list I guess. Someone wake me up if something that's in proper English drops in for this VN...

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes