Sep 5, 2023
Is anyone else having issues with some animations? Certain animations like doggy on table just freeze my screen, audio will continue playing but the game will remain stuck on that particular frame until I click on a different animation.
You need to update AnimationLoader plugin.

Reactions: meiji14

mirht97

Oct 11, 2021
Whenever I go in POV mode by clicking "Backspace", for example whenever I want to do a (Grabbed Breast Tittyfuck), whenever I hold the characters tits the camera moves as well, but doesn't when im not in POV mode. Any idea how to disable camera movement in POV mode?

LewdScizo

Dec 31, 2022
Sunshine crashes when I try to save, and after I load in the downloaded character cards and try to leave the building. Any help?

flex1408

May 9, 2021
So is sideloader.betterrepack.com down for anyone else or is it just me that cant access it? Have bin trying to for the last 3 days and all i get is "Hmmmm cant reach this site"

And also i need help with the following mods if anyone has them that would be epic if you could hook me up an it would be much appreciated!!!!!! Screenshot 2024-05-16 152322.png

AinsSakamoto

Nov 27, 2020
This question was asked before but I still dont get it.
How do I install Sideloader Modpack? Yes, I want to try Studio
In answer to the same question someone before said to just drop .zipmod files into mods/mymods . There are a bunch of folders in the Studio Modpack, do I need to grab stuff from inside or do I put the folder together with it innards into "mymods"?
Having a bunch of mod files all in one folder never sat right with me, s it meant to be like that? Just a folder full of .zipmod files that dont relate to each other, everything in one big mess?

BlackFlamePhoenix

Mar 3, 2024
I have an issue whenever I go into the editor or freeplay I get a loading screen and the background music will chnage from menu music to editor music but the loading screen remains. How can I fix it?

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
I have an issue whenever I go into the editor or freeplay I get a loading screen and the background music will chnage from menu music to editor music but the loading screen remains. How can I fix it?
Well, without an error, there's not much to work with.
Try to install HFpatch. Then - when you launch the game - a command line should be launched along with it in a different window.
Look there, it tracks what's loaded and maybe what errors there are.

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
Can anyone explain why positions are color coded?

sample.png

There are white, pink, blue, green, and yellow colored positions. I think green means it is specific to this map because of certain furniture. There are no explanations for the colors in game, on the wiki, or on this forum so if someone knows please chime in, thanks.

Reactions: Bababuz

Onebi6f4607

Mar 25, 2018
you cannot connect to the server since its not oficial...nor do i know if its still online i mean, Illusion closed for good last year.
You want character cards? try order by popularity
where can i find characters to download/how do i connect to the server if possible?

Reactions: abirvg
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes