Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
Hi and thanks Oghenekaro, i dug around and read a lot of posts and figured out how the three versions of KK are, thanks a lot for your reply. I have KK downloaded and saved now, and am now dl KKS. Will get the HF patches for both and then start working on installing and learning the ropes, mods, and such. thanks very much for your nice reply. nice to see such helpful and friendly community support for all versions. good to see warms my developer/creator heart :)
C
right, basiclly unless your doing only studio then kks is probably the best.

kk is more overall fun if playing.

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
Thanks Oghenekaro

I will take a look at both main versions of KK may try Party later...

OK i have KK Sunshine R10 loaded and also have the Sideloader Modpack - Studio ready to do whatever with. will it be ok to move that entire folder into the Mods folder of the game directory? I have no clue what they all do so thought to just put them all in and then go from there but wanted to ask advice first thanks in advance for any help on this.

I plan to apply the HF Patches to both KK and KKS

final question..is it possible to adjust the bodies of the in game default characters we encounter or is that an option for just Studio made or Card installed characters?

C

Last edited:

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
Hello all
OK i got KKS installed and updated with the HF v 1.16 patch successfully. I saw that it converts KK character cards to KKS versions.!! will it do that for any KK Base or KK Party Card? i managed to find some decent Base and Party cards I like and would like to use in Studio so wanted to ask if any of them will update? dont want to break KKS after the work to download and install and patch it.

thanks for the guy who made the 1.16 patch it is a remarkable piece of coding.

C installed KKS.jpg

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
I load this down
Koiatsu Sunshine Ex R10
Where can i downlaod kkplug please tell me and how i install this kkplug and where can i downlaod or is the kkplug in.
Need big help.
I wuilkl all H scenen and not teh half from the shit i will all.

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
I got Sunshine installed and working and started working in Studio with it...my first render...

I wish I was there :)

SONICO ON THE BEACH 1 4-20-24.jpg

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
How do I install the sideloader modpack? Do I put it in the mod folder or the my mod folder? Are these mods included in the KKManager?

Last edited:

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
got started on my first play thru of KKS it is a lot of fun and i like the scenery and the story the way it unfolds. Definietly a superior game to KK itself but then they had time to learn and develop things. I should check out the Honey Honey sequel to see if things continued to develop more. I had fun creating characters but i must say the defaulit characters are so flat in phyisic it is just nuts. I mean teen age girls do have SOME development but without exception all of the default characters are flat as a board. takes a lot of editing to make them more realistic.

AceK27

Jun 9, 2018
i've download the full pack with Drive from the site but i cant do anything the files cant open or extract the 7z files

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
I do not have Koikatsu but can anyone tell me if the maps from Koikatsu can be used in Koikatsu Sunshine, for free h mode? Would copying them over to KKS work?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I do not have Koikatsu but can anyone tell me if the maps from Koikatsu can be used in Koikatsu Sunshine, for free h mode? Would copying them over to KKS work?
Different game, different map.

But you can use them in the studio, and after a bit of modding in the free H yes, most of them are already avaiable in free mod in the better repack package through modding.

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
Different game, different map.

But you can use them in the studio, and after a bit of modding in the free H yes, most of them are already avaiable in free mod in the better repack package through modding.
I was wanting just the classrooms. I do not see any classrooms listed in the free-h map selection in KKS. What kind of modding would I need to do to get those specific maps working in KKS?

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
I have been playing Sunshine for several days now and it is nice, i enjoy it and it works well but i have encountered one problem.
the male figure i use develops a huge shape in the groin like a big flat pancake where the penis is, after a number of sex sessoins. it isnt there today but apears after playing for a while. is there a fix for this? it is just starting to develop in this picture .. that is the only bug i have found. so far. problem.jpg

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
It's a mod to reflect the guy horniness.
There should be the option to turn it off.
Can't remember exactly the mod name, but I think it's something like "bulge in the tent"

Nase

Aug 1, 2021
Good day sirs.
How do you take a selfie with a girl? I have searched for an answer far and wide. I see an answer in this very thread but it is incorrect or just too undetailed to be of any value to a seeker of cute selfies such as myself. Upon having a girl follow me there is no specialized camera icon anywhere? The normal camera icon only puts me into first person mode. If I talk to the girl, the camera icon only enables the "Free Camera" function.
I know this rare mechanic exists in the game because I have screenshots from years ago in which, I indeed, managed to take a selfie with a cute girl, but alas as fate would have so, I have forgotten how exactly to do so. A cruel twist perhaps, that what I once had would so playfully slip between my figners.
I have asked the Koikatsu discord yet my cries went unanswered. I beg you, any of you, if you know the answer, please let me know, let the world know once and for all, how to do this damn mechanic that is not explained very well in the game.

Yours truly
Selfie Seeker,
-Nase

Edit: I have attached a cute selfie I took with a girl almost exactly a year ago. Ah, what I would give to be able to experience such joy for one more time.. Are we doomed to walk on this foul earth without ever feeling this again? If so, how can any of us possibly take a single step fowards? Or is it the hope, the hope that one day we may once more find this happiness, that pushes us to move on one step at a time..?

Last edited:

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
thanks Bryanis i will look thru the list of mods thanks a lot

anyone have suggestions on where to find cards for KKS? i am going thru Kenzatou now but the best ones seem to be people trying to sell their work on Patroen not sharing with the community ...which is kind of sad but also understandable if they want income.

C

Zordy

Apr 15, 2018
thanks Bryanis i will look thru the list of mods thanks a lot

anyone have suggestions on where to find cards for KKS? i am going thru Kenzatou now but the best ones seem to be people trying to sell their work on Patroen not sharing with the community ...which is kind of sad but also understandable if they want income.

C

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes