fakeaccountZ

Jul 29, 2017
This is going to sound really stupid, but I deleted my applications for Sunshine's base game, and the studio. Is there a way for me to just download those 2 applications instead of the whole thing again? My internet is terrible, and 35 gigs would take me like half a day to download.

May 9, 2020
Where to put the optional sideloader modpack? For now I just extracted it to the mods folder. Don't know if any of it's actively working when the game is open.

May 9, 2020
This is going to sound really stupid, but I deleted my applications for Sunshine's base game, and the studio. Is there a way for me to just download those 2 applications instead of the whole thing again? My internet is terrible, and 35 gigs would take me like half a day to download.
Do you mean the CharaStudio.exe and the KoikatsuSunshine.exe files? If so I can real quick upload those to my Mega and give you a link to them.

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
Where to put the optional sideloader modpack? For now I just extracted it to the mods folder. Don't know if any of it's actively working when the game is open.
There's a folder called "My Mods" or something.
Also, you can check active mods and plugins in the KKManager.

May 9, 2020
There's a folder called "My Mods" or something.
Also, you can check active mods and plugins in the KKManager.
Do I just drop the folder (Sideloader Modpack Studio) with all of the mods inside that folder (My Mods) or do each individual mod folder inside of the sideloader folder have to be inside that My Mods folder?

Sorry for noob questions I didn't see any instructions anywhere so I just asked here.

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
Do I just drop the folder (Sideloader Modpack Studio) with all of the mods inside that folder (My Mods) or do each individual mod folder inside of the sideloader folder have to be inside that My Mods folder?

Sorry for noob questions I didn't see any instructions anywhere so I just asked here.
I just dropped the whole folder, checked KKManager - and they seem to be active.

Reactions: V-Kun

CharlesMiltonPorter

Feb 4, 2021
Is there a way to create a character that is already experienced? as in to make a woman that is not a virgin and that i do not need to raise her levels?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Is there a way to create a character that is already experienced? as in to make a woman that is not a virgin and that i do not need to raise her levels?
Not with the default engine.

Basically, you'll need to create the character, then use some tool to edit the card or mod to edit the character in game as soon as the game start...

Reactions: CharlesMiltonPorter

Khayon

May 15, 2022
Guys, is this game already has mods and 2023-06-03 Optional Sideloader Modpack is just an addition, or it's the base game without mods and modpack? My english sucks and i don't understand.

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
Guys, is this game already has mods and 2023-06-03 Optional Sideloader Modpack is just an addition, or it's the base game without mods and modpack? My english sucks and i don't understand.
95% of the stuff you might or might not use (cards) will be fine without.
some cards do use the zippacks in that. but you can jus dl those manually if a person linked a mega or dl link

Reactions: Khayon

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
OK i am late the party here just starting to study and play the Koikatsu! series. So this is a stand alone featuring a beach and resort setting? i am currently downloading Repack RX20 is THAT the full most modded original game? I saw a reference to a Koikatsu Party Skull and Bones Patch version... is that a differnt game from Koikatsu Sunshine? i see mods for them all so want to try to get any of the differnt games. i am interesting in making custom work but need to figure out what is what if anyone can give some basic info will be much appreciated. and what does the steam Version consist of? the original game.. which may bethe same as the Skull and Bones updated one?

Last edited:

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
i am currently downloading Repack RX20 is THAT the full most modded original game?
KKS is not up to RX20, KKS is only RX10.
KK is RX20....which is a school setting.

School stuff is constantly getting updated, last or the one before it added the "dark" room while in play on the 3rdFoor 2M r*pe.

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
Hi and thanks Oghenekaro, i dug around and read a lot of posts and figured out how the three versions of KK are, thanks a lot for your reply. I have KK downloaded and saved now, and am now dl KKS. Will get the HF patches for both and then start working on installing and learning the ropes, mods, and such. thanks very much for your nice reply. nice to see such helpful and friendly community support for all versions. good to see warms my developer/creator heart :)
C

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
Hi and thanks Oghenekaro, i dug around and read a lot of posts and figured out how the three versions of KK are, thanks a lot for your reply. I have KK downloaded and saved now, and am now dl KKS. Will get the HF patches for both and then start working on installing and learning the ropes, mods, and such. thanks very much for your nice reply. nice to see such helpful and friendly community support for all versions. good to see warms my developer/creator heart :)
C
right, basiclly unless your doing only studio then kks is probably the best.

kk is more overall fun if playing.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes