abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
Is there a description of these mods anywhere?
Or should I just dump every single one of them in the game and it won't break anything or cause any problems?

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
Is there a description of these mods anywhere?
Or should I just dump every single one of them in the game and it won't break anything or cause any problems?
These pages cover most mods:

KK-Plugins-Compendium

KK_Plugins

Reactions: abirvg

Setial

Sep 21, 2018
Well first, you got the better repack, right?
Yes i downloaded and replace some files in tha main folder with the mods. But everytime that i get a card there is a lot of message that missing mods, then how can i download koikatsu cards without this problems?

huskarl 3333

Sep 25, 2023
Yes i downloaded and replace some files in tha main folder with the mods. But everytime that i get a card there is a lot of message that missing mods, then how can i download koikatsu cards without this problems?
that doesn't sound like better repack. since you do have the base game installed, i'd recommend getting the HF Patch 1.15, as it just updated recently. It also cleans up your game folder on the off chance you made mistakes moving mods in.

Most cards won't require more than what's in the HF patch, everything else you have to look for one by one

Theonesmith

May 1, 2020
Hi folks trying to get a scene to work specifically this one

When i load it its missing a bunch of textures.
any idea how to get it to work properly? where do i find the missing assets to get the scene to work correctly?

kedor

Sep 10, 2017
Hello, I have a couple of questions:

1) if I just downloaded the "all in one" pack, do I also have to download the "optional sideloader modpack"? Or is it already included?

2) is there a way to modify "scenes"? Like can I swap one of the characters with a custom one? (Or in general can you point me to a guide on how to use custom scenes?)

Thank you

Last edited:

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
2) is there a way to modify "scenes"? Like can I swap one of the characters with a custom one? (Or in general can you point me to a guide on how to use custom scenes?)
Just load the scene in the Chara Studio and violate it to your heart's content.

kedor

Sep 10, 2017
Just load the scene in the Chara Studio and violate it to your heart's content.
Sry, my bad, I meant only to "swap a character" not to introduce a new character and pose it. Like "scene has character A doing X" and you replace (ideally without much thinkering) it with "character B doing X".

Theonesmith

May 1, 2020
Sry, my bad, I meant only to "swap a character" not to introduce a new character and pose it. Like "scene has character A doing X" and you replace (ideally without much thinkering) it with "character B doing X".
how do you even get the scenes to work i always have issues with it not loading the custom content

Sep 27, 2022
Hi, I downloaded some cards with missing mods, mostly A-fan mods with drachef stuff, now i have downloaded these and put them in my mods folder, but still i get that message that its missing, so i moved them inside the A-fan folder and i saw that these mods where already inn there. anyhow i replaced them but still same thing happens. So wtf do i even do if i have the correct mod and the game still says i dont have it?

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
Hi, I downloaded some cards with missing mods, mostly A-fan mods with drachef stuff, now i have downloaded these and put them in my mods folder, but still i get that message that its missing, so i moved them inside the A-fan folder and i saw that these mods where already inn there. anyhow i replaced them but still same thing happens. So wtf do i even do if i have the correct mod and the game still says i dont have it?
Check the KKManager.

LordSHadow9623

Jul 21, 2022
i do not understand how you are supposed to combine the multiple parts of a full download. How am i supposed to even unpack said download? I do not understand. Can someone please tell me how to even unpack Koikatsu? It was th efull pack. I just dont get it.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
i do not understand how you are supposed to combine the multiple parts of a full download. How am i supposed to even unpack said download? I do not understand. Can someone please tell me how to even unpack Koikatsu? It was th efull pack. I just dont get it.
It's just like any other compressed file. I don't know about winrar but with 7zip just right click the part one and select extract here. There is another 7zip file inside that you do the same thing with, though you may want to choose extract files with that one because they are all loos files.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I dontg se a part one, jsut one that is 001 and 005
It sounds like your downloads got messed up. I just downloaded a few to check and there is no numbers at the end. You could also use the torrent that is just a single compressed file and be done with it. Just uncheck the optional folder if you don't plan on ever using chara studio. They should be names like this. 8 different ones all together.

names.png

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes