harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
where all the extra poses in the main game go? why stiletto doesn't work ? and fewer female uncensor option. I redownload the game and apparently these "update" have less features than before.
You may notice less features in each subsequent BR release because the mod authors requested a mod be removed from the repack or the mod became outdated. I use v.R6 and have been very happy with it. Stiletto or high heels do not look right in any release I have seen.

Feb 7, 2022
im sitting through the 3 day long installation of koikatsu and i'd like to take the time to ask which of those two games has more and better mods
koikatsu or koikatsu sunshine
also i have heard illusion, the company behind this game closed, and that the engine for this game is abandoned also, does this mean there are no mods being developed anymore?

Last edited:

Silleto

Jul 24, 2021
Anyone know how to get the VR to work? I'm using the Quest 3 but whenever I launch the VR.exe it just opnes a black screen. I can hear the audio but see nothing. no issues with any other VR games, only KKS.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I keep getting this error which doesn't load some part of my character's outfit in Charamaker.
Anyone know how to fix this or know anything about this?

Unity Log] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'TopTop' is inactive!
[Debug :Mod Bone Implantor] Removing 5 no longer used implanted bones
[Debug :IllusionFixes] Skipping cleanup because of low memory load (74% RAM, 45% Page file, 22154MB available in PF)
[Debug :CameraFrameMask] Masking 2 frames
[Debug :IllusionFixes] Skipping cleanup because of low memory load (74% RAM, 45% Page file, 22077MB available in PF)

J4nek

Jul 11, 2017
Question: some character cards seem to have body gloss which is unrelated to the main gloss setting and revert to the gloss no matter how low i set up the slider. How i can remove that?

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
Question: some character cards seem to have body gloss which is unrelated to the main gloss setting and revert to the gloss no matter how low i set up the slider. How i can remove that?
First, make sure the card isn't using any skin overlays.

If it isn't then:

Go to FACE and notice the 3 material editor options at the bottom of the window:
1.png

Click on each body type and look for anything with an asterisk "*" and click RESET if it does:
2.png

That should fix any gloss issues.

holicia

Jan 23, 2021
In the character maker i see hundreds of clothing that belong to characters but none of them are in UserData\chara\female.
Are these just placeholders/optional clothing or can i find the cards that belong to the clothing somewhere?

Aug 24, 2017
Anyone know where I can find yamadamod : clothVariation-vira?
Console told me to go here: but need password

SolidSnake16

May 30, 2018
Loaded MastaPOV timelines into KKS Studio and female models begin stretching to infinity, is there a fix? I've updated KKS, all mods through manager, and HF Patch.

Miss Bulchi

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
Anyone know where I can find yamadamod : clothVariation-vira?
Console told me to go here: but need password
[Mod] yamadamod.clothVariation_vira zipmod

Last edited:
Reactions: rgsdfgsdfgdsfg

JayAltv2

May 31, 2023
Can someone explain to me why I don't have clothes for any of the characters I downloaded it's like every character saying I'm missing zipfiles, how do i even get said zip files. Just an overall explanation would be great bc I'm pretty new to this type of stuff.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Can someone explain to me why I don't have clothes for any of the characters I downloaded it's like every character saying I'm missing zipfiles, how do i even get said zip files. Just an overall explanation would be great bc I'm pretty new to this type of stuff.
Basically, the missing zip file are mods, and all the cards you downloaded are modded card - aka character made using mod. Since you don't have the mod, the game can't display them...

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Hello, I noticed that ScrewThisNoise hasnt updated this in a while (I think nearly a year?) and meanwhile ManlyMarco has released a couple of days ago. I think R10 is pre-1.13 in HF patch, so my questions are:
Which HF Patch version does R10 have?
And is it safe to manually install HFP 1.15 over the latest BR (R10)?

Zenith8438

Jan 5, 2024
Just select the language on the start-up pop up. Click on the english flag to switch to English. Then click on start the game
I'm also having an issue with not seeing the text in English, and I never got a popup to appear. Do i need to download the optional modpack too, or is there just something I'm missing from the first 30 gig download?

Deathsgrave

Apr 17, 2022
There are a lot of people having problems with these multi-part archives. They don't work for them. I recommend redownloading using torrent. Torrent download is one big archive, that should be extracted without problems.
If you don't know how to use torrents. You need to install qBittorrent, then go to this and click the Torrent Magnet icon.
Hey super new to everything pc wise so I'm downloading the file through torrent now all 60gb do I need to 7zip it all afterwards and if so do I merge both the regular and modded files together any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

Rylas

Sep 14, 2021
There was a fix to the positions not loading bug in a newer version of the Animation Loader, the one in R10 Release has a bug in some poses.

You can get the fix there.

Sep 5, 2023
Hey super new to everything pc wise so I'm downloading the file through torrent now all 60gb do I need to 7zip it all afterwards and if so do I merge both the regular and modded files together any help would be greatly appreciated thank you
You need to unzip it, then run InitSetting.exe and press start game.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes