Sep 5, 2023
At the moment I'm on a Mac and I can't open the game to show the missing ones, however there are a lot of them and obviously they aren't present in the sideloader folder

ps. thank. again for the help
The Sideloader folder looks all right, you don't need to do anything with it. Sideloader Modpack is the only modpack that I know of. For the mods that are not in the Sideloader, you can try googling them by mod name or author name, sometimes you can find them that way.

Reactions: FallingDown90

FallingDown90

Aug 24, 2018
unfortunately I know, I was hoping there was a quicker alternative given the large number of missing mods, for example someone who collected mods

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
Thanks for the reply, but aren't sideloaders for koikatsu studio?
I don't want to take up too much memory for files that aren't needed for the base game
yes and also no.
tons of cards use mods, which you need even the sideload for since those users use modded cards in the studio for making their things.
but on bepis and elsewhere, even cards posted there will need new mods which some link to a mega or the pixiv.

if you have cards that' never get a missing mod, gg.

FallingDown90

Aug 24, 2018
yes and also no.
tons of cards use mods, which you need even the sideload for since those users use modded cards in the studio for making their things.
but on bepis and elsewhere, even cards posted there will need new mods which some link to a mega or the pixiv.

if you have cards that' never get a missing mod, gg.
Right
like an idiot when I download from bephis I always forget the associated mods because I click Downlaoad. from the preview and I don't open the chosen cards -.- and now every time something is missing

kasapb

Dec 19, 2022
View attachment 1219276

Overview:
The main character lives alone near his aunt's house, away from his parents who have moved abroad.
He is transferred to an all-girls school where his aunt is the headmistress.
Just as he is settling into his exciting school life, his aunt gives him a directive.
It was a plan to use the summer study trip to get the inexperienced female students used to love.......​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-12
Release Date: 2023-06-04
Developer: Illusion -
Repacker: ScrewThisNoise - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Release 10
Language: English (MTL), Japanese
Voiced: Japanese
Other Games: Koikatsu!
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All-In-One (35.4 GB)
Win
: - MEGA - -

Split
Part 1: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 2: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 3: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 4: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 5: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 6: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 7: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 8: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

2023-06-03 Optional Sideloader Modpack (33.6GB): MEGA - -
Split

EXTRAS: Customizable characters
Thank you ScrewThisNoise for making this repack!

View attachment 1219334 View attachment 1219335 View attachment 1219336 View attachment 1219383 View attachment 1219465 View attachment 1219466 View attachment 1219467
THXXXX

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
ok, but the "Sideloader Modpack folder" is not updated enough (this is the reason for my request), I always have numerous notifications of missing mods.... or maybe I have to extract the contents in the "mods" folder so as not to leave subfolders ? (I'm not talking about compressed files)

View attachment 3348746
Like what others said, you shouldn't need to touch mod nor your plugins folder. The easy way to update and get missing mods is by using KKmanger (It should be bundled with the repack) under the mod updater tab. From there, you can pick and choose what to download. Still, while the database is huge, there are cards that use obsoleted mods or haven't and/or not allowed to be cached. Those need to be manually searched. There isn't a native Mac version for the program, but I'd figured you know of a workaround.

FallingDown90

Aug 24, 2018
Thanks for the reply, I've got some ideas now... Is KKmanager easy to use? (at least it will help me a little as much as possible)

I'm using the Mac because at the moment I can't use the PX Windows where I use Koikatsu, but to make myself understood I used the screens from the Mac.

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
Right
like an idiot when I download from bephis I always forget the associated mods because I click Downlaoad. from the preview and I don't open the chosen cards -.- and now every time something is missing
yea like i said, sometimes the cards will work fine.
but stuff like genshin and etc; chances are sometthing is custom and hopefully that user linked a mega lol

but also just running the manager, will download some mods too. but not all

Aug 24, 2017
I keep getting the "void animationloader" bug, when I switch anition the game freeze but I can still hear the gaming running in the background

petarded

Jan 14, 2020
How do I delete excess accessory slots? Downloaded some character card and it has ~100 slots that are empty. MoreAccessory mod by jalil49 should be deleting excess slots upon saving character but it's not working for me.

Rylas

Sep 14, 2021
Greetings. I am having an issue with some of the positions not loading, mainly the yellow colored ones. I can hear the voices in the background but it freezes up visually and I cannot do anything but change positions again to get it unstuck. Any ideas?

Myursh

Feb 14, 2024
Hello everyone, need help with figuring out what's causing this, legs and arms textures stuck to something under the character.

Aug 24, 2017
What mod that make the vagina open up when the penis enter? At first it worked but now the vagina is just static and make the penis clip through the stomach

ucrurari

Dec 29, 2018
where all the extra poses in the main game go? why stiletto doesn't work ? and fewer female uncensor option. I redownload the game and apparently these "update" have less features than before.

lookinground

Apr 10, 2020
any clues on the next big community supported sex game that has a large library of character cards/mods from my favorite artists?????

i want this game to be replaced already xdddd

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
any clues on the next big community supported sex game that has a large library of character cards/mods from my favorite artists?????

i want this game to be replaced already xdddd
Why? KKS is awesome. Also, don't expect anything else like Koikatsu Sunshine or Honey Select 2 in the future because the engine used to make those games has been abandoned which means no more modding. If RoomGirl is still modless after a year and a half then don't expect mods for HoneyCome or any other future Illgame title.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes