Sep 5, 2023
Thanks for the answer also wanted to know what is Studio mods, are they related to h scenes or overall gameplay or are they used for char creation and so on
45 gb for update on that thing alone is a lot and wanted to know if its needed
Studio mods are needed only if you want to use the studio NEO extensively. Basic repack already comes with basic mods for the studio, so you can try it out and decide, do you want to download additional mods for it. The base game works just fine without mods for studio.

UsOsArSa

May 12, 2021
Studio mods are needed only if you want to use the studio NEO extensively. Basic repack already comes with basic mods for the studio, so you can try it out and decide, do you want to download additional mods for it. The base game works just fine without mods for studio.
what is studio neo or whatever you mean im sorry but i have no idea what that is can you tldr?

Sep 5, 2023
what is studio neo or whatever you mean im sorry but i have no idea what that is can you tldr?
studio is a program that is separate from the game. You can create animated scenes in it. You can load map, characters, and additional prop objects. Then you can animate your characters with different poses and animations, and give them different facial expressions. Or you can load scenes that other people have made. But Studio is quite complex and GUI is not user-friendly, so you may need to watch/read some tutorials to figure out how to use it.

Zerent

Aug 26, 2020

Got these cards from there, but as you can see, it bugs out in the H scene while looking fine in the maker.

I just installed KKS today, so I'm still figuring shit out. Installed latest HF patch and KKManager, and all mods are up to date via KKManager. Game doesn't say I'm missing anything when I load the charas in either.

UsOsArSa

May 12, 2021
studio is a program that is separate from the game. You can create animated scenes in it. You can load map, characters, and additional prop objects. Then you can animate your characters with different poses and animations, and give them different facial expressions. Or you can load scenes that other people have made. But Studio is quite complex and GUI is not user-friendly, so you may need to watch/read some tutorials to figure out how to use it.
Thank you for taking your time answering me i greatly appreciate it

Sep 5, 2023

Got these cards from there, but as you can see, it bugs out in the H scene while looking fine in the maker.

I just installed KKS today, so I'm still figuring shit out. Installed latest HF patch and KKManager, and all mods are up to date via KKManager. Game doesn't say I'm missing anything when I load the charas in either.
It seems like your game for some reason tries to load the default head mod in the h scene. Or the material editor plugin somehow loads head material property in the maker but fails to load it in the h scene.
That's weird because this card loads fine for me in both maker and the h scene. And I have the same game setup as yours.
The map that you are using in the h scene seems to be moded, maybe that's causing issues? Have you tried to load the h scene in one of the default Sunshine maps?

Zerent

Aug 26, 2020
It seems like your game for some reason tries to load the default head mod in the h scene. Or the material editor plugin somehow loads head material property in the maker but fails to load it in the h scene.
That's weird because this card loads fine for me in both maker and the h scene. And I have the same game setup as yours.
The map that you are using in the h scene seems to be moded, maybe that's causing issues? Have you tried to load the h scene in one of the default Sunshine maps?
Thanks for the reply. After seeing that it worked just fine for you, I opted to do a complete reinstall and it seems to work now.

a__sorrow

Sep 6, 2017
Hi there!

i've been having some problems with the game lately, it just suddenly crashes

hope that any of you can help me with the issue ^^

(here is the latest crash)

Dec 18, 2019

Do these cards have dedicated mods?
if these cards have dedicated mods, they might work correctly on KK but not on KKS.

nickfriendly

Jan 8, 2024
What is the difference between "All-In-One (35.4 GB)" and "2023-06-03 Optional Sideloader Modpack (33.6GB)"?

One is official, and the other is fan-made or something?

The size is almost the same, I don't know if it's a repack or something like that.

Maybe I have to merge the 2 packs?

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
This is the error log for the game, my last ditch effort at trying to seek a solution for my problems.

As I already mentioned before Studio is stuck on the loading forever, the main game works fine.
One of the posters here was kind enough to try helping me but sadly I'm still stuck with the same problem even after redownloading a fresh non-updated game from BetterRepack.

Dunno if this log has any clue since I'm not very tech-savy but if anything else fails I will try just using HoneyCome, the vanilla Koikatsu (Party) or just going back to Kisekae

Sep 5, 2023
This is the error log for the game, my last ditch effort at trying to seek a solution for my problems.

As I already mentioned before Studio is stuck on the loading forever, the main game works fine.
One of the posters here was kind enough to try helping me but sadly I'm still stuck with the same problem even after redownloading a fresh non-updated game from BetterRepack.

Dunno if this log has any clue since I'm not very tech-savy but if anything else fails I will try just using HoneyCome, the vanilla Koikatsu (Party) or just going back to Kisekae
The log is stuck with "Invalid pass number (10) for Graphics.Blit (Material "Hidden/Amplify Color/Base" with 1 passes)
(Filename: Line: 934)" error on a loop. I don't know what exactly is causing this. That may be your graphics processor model.
I've noticed that your game is located on the C drive. If C is your system drive, you can try moving the game to another drive.
Illusion games sometimes do not work properly from the system drive.

Last edited:

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
The log is stuck with "Invalid pass number (10) for Graphics.Blit (Material "Hidden/Amplify Color/Base" with 1 passes)
(Filename: Line: 934)" error on a loop. I don't know what exactly is causing this. That may be your graphics processor model.
I've noticed that your game is located on the C drive. If C is your system drive, you can try moving the game to another drive.
Illusion games sometimes do not work properly from the system drive.
Yeah sorry, should have mentioned that I noticied that error while reading the log, tho I have no idea whats causing it either
I don't have much free time to use the PC anymore but I going to try moving it to a different drive when I find some free time to play

nyantest

Feb 3, 2024
Hey guys, can you help, I don't know what I'm supposed to do next after downloading all the files. The installation section on BetterRepack said to extract the files into one (I assume it's add to archive in WinRAR) and then extract it. I did it but I don't see the exe file. Here's the files I downloaded.
downloaded files.png

Sep 5, 2023
Hey guys, can you help, I don't know what I'm supposed to do next after downloading all the files. The installation section on BetterRepack said to extract the files into one (I assume it's add to archive in WinRAR) and then extract it. I did it but I don't see the exe file. Here's the files I downloaded.
View attachment 3321342
You need to put the files in one folder, then start extracting the file that ends with 001, and it should extract everything automatically. I you encounter problems while extracting it using WinRaR, I suggest trying 7zip instead.

Reactions: nyantest
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes