Snatched

May 25, 2020
Some girls wont let me cum inside during a dangerous day even though my relationship with them is "bonded" Am I missing a game mechanic?
You can also go to the "Night Store" (at night, ofc) at the Harbor and buy "Family Making Condoms" - and from then on till the beginning of the next Night, when you put on a condom it supposedly gives you "95% chance" of getting the girl pregnant. But YMMV, there are some girls I've nailed for days, even using the Cheat tool to turn safe days into risky days and some of them take a few weeks of multiple daily sessions before they get pregnant.

That's why I had asked previously if anyone know how to use the cheat tool to manually set them to pregnant or set conditions that it'll only take a few days rather than weeks (in game time.)

Sep 5, 2023
You can also go to the "Night Store" (at night, ofc) at the Harbor and buy "Family Making Condoms" - and from then on till the beginning of the next Night, when you put on a condom it supposedly gives you "95% chance" of getting the girl pregnant. But YMMV, there are some girls I've nailed for days, even using the Cheat tool to turn safe days into risky days and some of them take a few weeks of multiple daily sessions before they get pregnant.

That's why I had asked previously if anyone know how to use the cheat tool to manually set them to pregnant or set conditions that it'll only take a few days rather than weeks (in game time.)
Have you tried increasing girls fertility in pregnancy settings?

Dec 18, 2019
blocking on that screen mean there a card the game can't convert.
Basically, there one (or more) KK card using mod KKS don't recognize (have installed), so it can't convert the card.

How to solve : identify and remove the card from the list to convert.
If you don't know, try one by one or small number at a time and when it fail, remove the card (you'll either need to find the mod(s) for KKS if it exist, or edit the card in KK to make it without blocking mod before converting it).
modded card shouldn't affect the game card transfer function

Dec 18, 2019
I just downloaded and extracted on f95 and run game stuck, loading?
you can try to start the game from the launcher "InitSetting" activate experimental mode , choose full screen option and try again. i've never had any error code from this game since the rx6 version, other than some missing mods when you try to load some characters, but that doesn't stop you from playing the game. Maybe it could be a problem by the parted version
i had always downloaded the game from Mega since day 1,with thousand of cards, mods , old & new , transfered from kk to kks without any problems, and i haven't had any issue, never. But for all that GB i think you need a premium account. 4 dollar 1 month subscription it was a good deal for me. I even had uploaded all the mods from kk manager some days ago and still haven' any issue. from now on , i think i will create a backup folder for the sidemods loader pack just to be sure

DrtyGamblr

Jan 9, 2024
Anyone know what the problem is with a card transfer issue me and a friend are having? We'll make characters and try to send them to each other but it will just make the pngs delete in the file and not appear. It's odd because it still works with cards from other sources but not when we make them

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
anyone know where to get more accessories 2.6? or is that something that shows up if you download a character card without all the mods?

Sep 5, 2023
Anyone know what the problem is with a card transfer issue me and a friend are having? We'll make characters and try to send them to each other but it will just make the pngs delete in the file and not appear. It's odd because it still works with cards from other sources but not when we make them
What method are you using to send your cards to your friend? If you are using Discord, that might be the case of an issue. I've heard that Discord strips metadata from cards, turning them into plain PNG.

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
So anyone know what could be cause of this issue. When I change nipple type and change clothing type its goes back to the nipple type the OG card came with.
I also tried to change nipple type, save and reload card, still same issue.
Attach the card here so I can have a look. It might just be a skin overlay issue.

reeeeee2323

Jan 15, 2019
Everytime i try to load up a futa character in the male slot, it deletes the penis or boobs, making the character either flat or without cock. Any fixes?

EDIT: nvm, show penis was disabled lmao, still looking for the boob fix tho

kakaroto80mil

Dec 21, 2021
I cant download characters inside the game. When I go to character maker then to downloader said "failed to access server". How I can fix it?

Dec 18, 2019
I cant download characters inside the game. When I go to character maker then to downloader said "failed to access server". How I can fix it?
download the characters that you want from internet
or
Just open the image of the card that you want, download the image in your game folder\UserData\chara\female or male .
Don't do it while you're running the game or you will lose your data.
After you have downloaded the characters launch the game and you will see a loading transfer data screen.:coffee::HideThePain:

Reactions: kakaroto80mil
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes