noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
anyone have a working jingliu mod? The ones on bepis dont work, even when I download and install the mods listed in the comments.

stoicism

Dec 20, 2019
Asking just to be sure, but, considering I heard recently that Illusion went belly up, that basically means that this game is abandoned factually speaking, right?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Asking just to be sure, but, considering I heard recently that Illusion went belly up, that basically means that this game is abandoned factually speaking, right?
This game was already abandonned before Illusion die. Simply because they moved up to the next work.

However, it is NOT abandonned by the community that keep making & updating mods, characters cards and studio scenes.

DaftHarlot

Dec 30, 2023
Would it be possible to re-up to Go File, as the 2023-06-03 Optional Sideloader Modpack has been removed and the other sources are very bad. That or a direct link to the torrent as the Great Australian Firewall has me unable to go to Sukebei atm.

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
does anyone have the LTZ RGB disturbance mod shader thing i can't find it anywhere
also the kkuts shaders aren't working can someone tell me how to fix it please

Last edited:

Miss Bulchi

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
Would it be possible to re-up to Go File, as the 2023-06-03 Optional Sideloader Modpack has been removed and the other sources are very bad. That or a direct link to the torrent as the Great Australian Firewall has me unable to go to Sukebei atm.
[OPTIONAL][KK-KKS][20230603] Sideloader Modpack Studio

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
mod doesn't load, with modded character, how works?
modded card don't carry the mod with them.
You have to install the proper mod on your game.

If you got it and it fail to load, usually it's either 1) the version of the mod is outdated and don't work with the game version (get a newer version of the mod - the latest is best)

2) you put the mod files in the wrong place.

3) the card need editing. In some rare case, the mod has enough change in its versions that you need to remove the modded content on the card and put it back (using the current mod version) and save the card anew.

PS : also, note that KKS and KK mods aren't the same. The 2 games have enough difference in coding that each game need it's own mod. Mod AA for KK won't work for KKS, you'll need the KKS version of the mod (if it exist). Opposite is also true.

Reactions: MrAlex70

ShugokiMain

Oct 31, 2021
I have been told that there is a "highpoly" mod for this game that adds a body uncensor option that makes the characters much smoother. Supposedly, it's in BR, but I don't see the uncensor when i look in the character creator. Does anyone happen to have a download of this mod, or know where I can find it? Google isn't helping at all here.

Sep 1, 2020
I've got a weird issue. I'm trying to run this on Linux (Ubuntu) using bottles and it's almost working, except that none of the mods are there and it's still in Japanese. The game itself otherwise seems to work fine.

Does anyone know the fix?

EDIT - Fixed by adding WinHttp as a dependency!
God fucking damn I love you so much. Had this same problem on Ubuntu 22.04.3 using lutris and when I checked winetricks it was there and opening the game again after installing it now the translation has been applied. You can expect my first born in the mail within 3-5 business days.

Copper179

Aug 6, 2023
This is impossible to play, it's full of bugs. When I tried a H scene in the campaign, when you ask the girl to follow you, it just load forever. Not even the free H mode it's working.

I suspect it's due to mods, but I don't have any clue of how to begin fixing it. Any advice would be helpful.

Last edited:

MrAlex70

Mar 9, 2018
modded card don't carry the mod with them.
You have to install the proper mod on your game.

If you got it and it fail to load, usually it's either 1) the version of the mod is outdated and don't work with the game version (get a newer version of the mod - the latest is best)

2) you put the mod files in the wrong place.

3) the card need editing. In some rare case, the mod has enough change in its versions that you need to remove the modded content on the card and put it back (using the current mod version) and save the card anew.

PS : also, note that KKS and KK mods aren't the same. The 2 games have enough difference in coding that each game need it's own mod. Mod AA for KK won't work for KKS, you'll need the KKS version of the mod (if it exist). Opposite is also true.
if i download these mod with KKmanager will work?
because many mod are obsolete and is a waste of time.
i used kkmanager but in some case not work the mod.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
if i download these mod with KKmanager will work?
because many mod are obsolete and is a waste of time.
i used kkmanager but in some case not work the mod.
Latest version of KK manager should get you the latest version of the mod.
But if the mod haven't been updated in a long time, it may well don't work anymore on the latest version of the game (not the vanilla Illusion game, the one packed with mods shared on every sharing site like here).

If the mod latest version don't work when using an up-to-date game, your only choices are basically 1) throw away the card
2) remade it without mods
3) find alternate mods (or an alternate version of the card)
(with a 4) update the mod yourself. Of course, you need to be skilled at that.....)

Reactions: MrAlex70

searss

May 14, 2017
Did someone tried to play it on meta quest 3? Its a fucking mess, no tutorial how to control, no idea how to play it

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes